PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes playing double Dutch with the line of respect....lmao

I love to show off the wife but not to this extent, ya is willlllllddd... :rofl:

i dont post nudes of the wifey or any sexual act.. camel toe and booty shots you can see at the beach or club...

I love to show off the wife but not to this extent, ya is willlllllddd... :rofl:

There almost more pics of your wife than there are pics of Jordan's on this site. And to make things worse you constantly atempt to ***** out your sister in law. Now you posting pics of your MIL

You don't have room to judge playah

exactly... still dont know why people get butt hurt over what someone else post even if it is there wife, girl, or whatever.. some girls show off at other places all the time and if their girl dont mind, then i dont see the problem.. if you dont like it, there is a lot of other threads on NT you can go look at...

I see why some might have an issue with it but it doesn't bother me. I just choose not to post those types of pics cause I'm not advertising.

There almost more pics of your wife than there are pics of Jordan's on this site. And to make things worse you constantly atempt to ***** out your sister in law. Now you posting pics of your MIL

Ruh roh..

Man **** :rofl:

Are they naked?...

:lol:

Meanwhile this clown is glued to this thread to see what he can reply to next and I don't recall him postings 1 pic....what's worst an NTer that lurks a thread dedicated to dudes posting their girls and doesn't post 1 pic of his, just spewing negativity or someone posting pics of their girls as the title suggests on here?

Payaso.

Her goofy side...

Her back side...

And ofcourse, avy check :smokin

900x900px-LL-ae2519ee_LL_1_1.jpeg

****** is soft. Omg no not her booty no, that's not respect, ewww u want e props. Yall some real lame *** ******. I take it yall don't go to the beach or club.

****** is soft. Omg no not her booty no, that's not respect, ewww u want e props. Yall some real lame *** ******. I take it yall don't go to the beach or club.
these dudes aint hittin nothin period.

you'd think they would appreciate some fap material. 
i cannot fap to this

post your homemade prons bros (if you hittin it right, i may be able to squeeze one out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom