PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even think about checking the url..thanks for clearing that up. I knew I seen her before on here, just couldn't remember when or what it was about.

Didn't even think about checking the url..thanks for clearing that up. I knew I seen her before on here, just couldn't remember when or what it was about.

pimp.gif
Good to see NT, these are the women that you gotta take on a date and want to keep her happy
pimp.gif
  Got a date with a gorgeous girl I graduated with the minute I get home from school, she's worth the while
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
Good to see NT, these are the women that you gotta take on a date and want to keep her happy
pimp.gif
  Got a date with a gorgeous girl I graduated with the minute I get home from school, she's worth the while
embarassed.gif

how do you "think" you smashed or your friend did? you either smashed or didn't......dude probably walked by her and put his head down like a #$+++

how do you "think" you smashed or your friend did? you either smashed or didn't......dude probably walked by her and put his head down like a #$+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom