My angel
embarassed.gif

8e916710986135f7cb35d45be8ddab07f0973592_r.jpg

20f26fe128943632368f1dc38b8151598cec53ed_r.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Just got off a 3.5 year bid with a Ginger...

Had to cut her from the team.

I'll post pics of the my new chick tomorrow when I'm on the computer.

2011 - the year of the Blonde.
do the drapes match the carpet tho?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

StuntHard wrote:

midas whale gone head post my chick
7ec26fd5f806065cba8c3bc66e81194535f40d44.jpg

she aint as fine as summa yallz chicks, but i'm happy with it, so saul good

Why put that as a disclaimer? I am sure she is beautiful to you. Plus, you two make a really cute couple and in the pic both of you you give an aura of a fun and loving couple.

You right dima, I stand corrected

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

StuntHard wrote:

midas whale gone head post my chick
7ec26fd5f806065cba8c3bc66e81194535f40d44.jpg

she aint as fine as summa yallz chicks, but i'm happy with it, so saul good

Why put that as a disclaimer? I am sure she is beautiful to you. Plus, you two make a really cute couple and in the pic both of you you give an aura of a fun and loving couple.

You right dima, I stand corrected

can't even lie yall making me hate my single life right now,  time to hit the mall up 
laugh.gif
need a come up

can't even lie yall making me hate my single life right now,  time to hit the mall up 
laugh.gif
need a come up

Originally Posted by calibeebee

NO EFFING WAY!!! U and ur girl were like the staple of  NT.  It was like something u could count on that would always be here. Dirty banning people, crank with the photoshops, ninjahood living in an altoids can, and u and ur girl. sorry to hear about that man, u guys seemed pretty happy. good luck with ur new lady though life goes on

roll.gif
I almost spilled my cup laughing How u say Altoids can
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

NO EFFING WAY!!! U and ur girl were like the staple of  NT.  It was like something u could count on that would always be here. Dirty banning people, crank with the photoshops, ninjahood living in an altoids can, and u and ur girl. sorry to hear about that man, u guys seemed pretty happy. good luck with ur new lady though life goes on

roll.gif
I almost spilled my cup laughing How u say Altoids can
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Carpet? All tile floors homie.Appreciate it fellas, yea the little red one just didn't work out, it's all good though. I made the call, everything is cool.

Carpet? All tile floors homie.Appreciate it fellas, yea the little red one just didn't work out, it's all good though. I made the call, everything is cool.

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

We've had our ups and downs, but it's been 9 years and I wouldn't change them...
You're still with her after she belittled and emasculated you the was she did? You reap what you sow.

I'm not perfect though. I've done more than my share of foul *%!$ and decided to grow up.

What I've come to realize is no relationship is perfect, just as no person is perfect. We work well together and have two kids together... Being in love isn't a constant, but love is.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the memory of some of NT. I ain't mad though. I was a foul dude for a while. I'm happy now. Hope you are...

EDIT: If this is who I think it is, baby you need to let it go. Life is too short.

We've had our ups and downs, but it's been 9 years and I wouldn't change them...
You're still with her after she belittled and emasculated you the was she did? You reap what you sow.

I'm not perfect though. I've done more than my share of foul *%!$ and decided to grow up.

What I've come to realize is no relationship is perfect, just as no person is perfect. We work well together and have two kids together... Being in love isn't a constant, but love is.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the memory of some of NT. I ain't mad though. I was a foul dude for a while. I'm happy now. Hope you are...

EDIT: If this is who I think it is, baby you need to let it go. Life is too short.

Carpet? All tile floors homie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SWAG

Just picked my girl up...bout to blow a few blunts and chill. Got 2 for one big macs from McDonalds!
laugh.gif

Can't wait to show her this thread.... 20 pages of wins and ZERO hate... this is the best NT thread I've ever made....even better than the music forum PYP
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not a woman bro. I mean she said she could have done better because you can't support her with the lifestyle she was accustomed to growing up with platinum spoon in her mouth.

Carpet? All tile floors homie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SWAG

Just picked my girl up...bout to blow a few blunts and chill. Got 2 for one big macs from McDonalds!
laugh.gif

Can't wait to show her this thread.... 20 pages of wins and ZERO hate... this is the best NT thread I've ever made....even better than the music forum PYP
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not a woman bro. I mean she said she could have done better because you can't support her with the lifestyle she was accustomed to growing up with platinum spoon in her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom