PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m Jelly but ill play.
l.jpg

Shout to all you weak pathetic virgins that try to post slic remarks and comments towards others in this thread. The ones that can't post anything. We don't care if she ugly, fat, tall, to small, baby momma or a jump off. You can't provide %+% but negativity and the only thing poppin in ya life is NikeTalk. Bum @@@ lames.

Shout to all you weak pathetic virgins that try to post slic remarks and comments towards others in this thread. The ones that can't post anything. We don't care if she ugly, fat, tall, to small, baby momma or a jump off. You can't provide %+% but negativity and the only thing poppin in ya life is NikeTalk. Bum @@@ lames.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

x3xdd53e01efc0a85f974fc1e808d1a3c83.jpg

Originally Posted by DMoney82

x3xdd53e01efc0a85f974fc1e808d1a3c83.jpg

damn...having garden tools on deck is cool...but i need to get in a serious relationships...props to NT'ers tho well done
pimp.gif

damn...having garden tools on deck is cool...but i need to get in a serious relationships...props to NT'ers tho well done
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Keepin the thread going

My other lady...
Nice looking family Bread.

& Irony.  I think I was in that park the day the middle one was taken.. thats at Splashdown in VA? 

Thanks Bruh...

That was actually Kings Dominion....

Your girl is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 BTW...

This thread is goin great fellas....

Ya'll have some
pimp.gif
 women....

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Keepin the thread going

My other lady...
Nice looking family Bread.

& Irony.  I think I was in that park the day the middle one was taken.. thats at Splashdown in VA? 

Thanks Bruh...

That was actually Kings Dominion....

Your girl is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 BTW...

This thread is goin great fellas....

Ya'll have some
pimp.gif
 women....

Status
Not open for further replies.