PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
34208_10150208840570512_752360511_13547808_7196148_n.jpg

2rfwz77.jpg

1.5 years

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i need a white girl
This x 1083890749.  My lady always catches me eyeing pink toes and says %%*+ like "It's a shame you never had one. Maybe we'll try one one day."..
laugh.gif
.... love that chick..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i need a white girl
This x 1083890749.  My lady always catches me eyeing pink toes and says %%*+ like "It's a shame you never had one. Maybe we'll try one one day."..
laugh.gif
.... love that chick..
pimp.gif

i cant even say im comfortable wit posting my girl pics on here but if I did i know she would kill me...

not bad tho fellas, not bad.

i cant even say im comfortable wit posting my girl pics on here but if I did i know she would kill me...

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

For the last time Ace, You can't turn a $*! into a housewife. Ginger ain't never been **%@. Let her go bro...let her go...
30t6p3b.gif

For the last time Ace, You can't turn a $*! into a housewife. Ginger ain't never been **%@. Let her go bro...let her go...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Mez - she's gorgeous homie
Thanks sir, congrats on the Wedding (probably not recent but the photos are nice).
JCrew olive jacket eh? Good taste. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Mez - she's gorgeous homie
Thanks sir, congrats on the Wedding (probably not recent but the photos are nice).
JCrew olive jacket eh? Good taste. 
pimp.gif

No disrespect but you all have nice looking women. More power to you all. When I get home I'll post my other half.

No disrespect but you all have nice looking women. More power to you all. When I get home I'll post my other half.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u got me

Spoiler [+]
MV5BMTM5NDI2NjUyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDc1Mjk2._V1._SX475_SY319_.jpg

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u got me

Spoiler [+]
MV5BMTM5NDI2NjUyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDc1Mjk2._V1._SX475_SY319_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom