PYP Vol. music forum regulars

Yea . . . I posted my mug in the Beef thread, and challenged others to do the same . . .

Now I see why no one else did :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Nay Nimley . . . I'm The Same Cat
Controllin Where The Game At, And If You Tryin' Change That
I Know Where To Aim At . . .​
TEAMMUSICFORUM
"It Ain't A Classic Unless I Say So"

Nay I see you fam, N' stay wit dimes...

....yea, Ima Need All That....
TG/G.B'z the fam, ESD what I bleed
'...Now yall know why I flow like that...I aint Em, I here to put the real hood on the map, b****!!!!"...'

S Curl?
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

LMAO....Ashy Larry x Sheist bub

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
I aint put no poison in my scalp . . . That's a shame and a sin.

@#%$ outta here wit that "bean pie" and "Final Call" talk when you hugged up wit a white girl
laugh.gif
Check up on it.
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Surrounded by idiots. Word to P and Timbo.​

*raises black fist in the air for all white women around the world*
"....Jumpin' Outta Stretches Wit' Minks, Crime Connected Wit' Links, Up In The Club Buyin' Drinks, Ladies Eyeing The Spinyx....
....Some Hustlers Playa Hate Us, My Dude Says ____ What They Think, My Son Copped A Hummer This Summer, Wit' A Button Up Mink....."​

like a muh fuuhhh....
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

=

33bcpk2.jpg

Naw.

Urkel's smashing.

Shortie hittin' Harlem wit the "I only pay you to wash my pool" look - on some, "How the @#%$ did you even get inside?!"
laugh.gif

Check up on it.
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Surrounded by idiots. Word to P and Timbo.​

Quote:
It aint safe no more
:wow:
eek.gif

6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

Back
Top Bottom