Qdoba Buy one, Get one

Got an email from them for a survey, filled it out randomly, uploaded my coupon:

3132002.jpg

Used it today, took someone to lunch (lies, I ate 2 quesadillas myself, tied me over for the whole day)

Got an email from them for a survey, filled it out randomly, uploaded my coupon:

3132002.jpg

Used it today, took someone to lunch (lies, I ate 2 quesadillas myself, tied me over for the whole day)

lol @ you exposing your own lie within milliseconds.

never had qdoba, how is it?

lol @ you exposing your own lie within milliseconds.

never had qdoba, how is it?

Sweet, but arent burritos 2 dollars on monday and tuesday anyways?

Qdoba is aight, not as good as chipotle tho of course

never had it. If it's worse than chipotle like RAWse said than...I'll pass, chipotle is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I know, haha. I quickly remembered that only fat chicks eat salads in front of people and entire roast pigs at home. And I'm no fat chick, I'll eat a roast pig in front of anyone if I'm hungry.

It was pretty good, as far as fast food goes it's the best there is. I prefer chipotle but there wasn't one close by, plus I had the coupon.

I know, haha. I quickly remembered that only fat chicks eat salads in front of people and entire roast pigs at home. And I'm no fat chick, I'll eat a roast pig in front of anyone if I'm hungry.

It was pretty good, as far as fast food goes it's the best there is. I prefer chipotle but there wasn't one close by, plus I had the coupon.

never had it. If it's worse than chipotle like RAWse said than...I'll pass, chipotle is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

Hmm I guess that's either around you or I just don't go to Qdoba that much. I guess you could hock the other one or get someone to owe you one like in that micky d's commercial.

Originally Posted by RAWse

Hmm I guess that's either around you or I just don't go to Qdoba that much. I guess you could hock the other one or get someone to owe you one like in that micky d's commercial.

ive only had chipotle and baja fresh. chipotle was okay. baja fresh is meh aside from their nacho burrito.

ive only had chipotle and baja fresh. chipotle was okay. baja fresh is meh aside from their nacho burrito.

Back
Top Bottom