QS air jordan VI carolina?!?!?!

i just seen a tweet stating there's a QS carolina VI coming 3/16/13
nerd.gif

i didnt know how to post pics but  I follow deftronic and he's the one who tweeted it, i know SOMEBODY gonna post that "sole shot" on here 
nerd.gif

Heres the pic def retweeted, looks like a black base? Im a huge UNC so should they drop yea JB you probably got my money..hope its not a troll pic tho
its a troll pic bruh, check the account of the guy he retweeted...those are the flight club '91

reserving judgement until a fully pic is tweeted

Last edited:
reserving judgement until a fully pic is tweeted
it was a troll pic, it takes two seconds of digging (check the original twitter account) and about a half a minute of common sense...no early pairs, style code comes up with nothing, releasing next saturday? plus his next tweet of "get em here early" was a screen shot of the black/carolina flight club '91's...has the same bottom as the 6's

I really want a sport blue vi retro. I wouldn't mind a midnight navy one either.

it was a troll pic, it takes two seconds of digging (check the original twitter account) and about a half a minute of common sense...no early pairs, style code comes up with nothing, releasing next saturday? plus his next tweet of "get em here early" was a screen shot of the black/carolina flight club '91's...has the same bottom as the 6's

dam, ths just widened my horizons to a dope colorway of the VI I wouldve never expected to work..

a follow up from the black UNC Vs..

if they did blue contrast stitching in the same areas as the Laker VIs contrast stitching, these would be hot, theyd have that old LS feel..

but a solid black base would be sleek too..

Back
Top Bottom