Quality of CDP XII's

How are they quality wise. Any negative reviews? I heard all the bad reviews of the CDP XI's, but do the XII's balance the pack out?

How are they quality wise. Any negative reviews? I heard all the bad reviews of the CDP XI's, but do the XII's balance the pack out?

well lots of people give negative feedback, but i wear a 7Y i dont know if that makes a difference.. but quality is nice but not excellent
but since now i hoop in my pair the leather starts to crack around the area where the crease appears..(i dont know if that makes any sense)

well lots of people give negative feedback, but i wear a 7Y i dont know if that makes a difference.. but quality is nice but not excellent
but since now i hoop in my pair the leather starts to crack around the area where the crease appears..(i dont know if that makes any sense)

Not good, not bad.

For recent JB releases they were one of the best...but that doesnt say alot.

CDP XIIs>>>>>>CDP XIs quality wise

Not good, not bad.

For recent JB releases they were one of the best...but that doesnt say alot.

CDP XIIs>>>>>>CDP XIs quality wise

Excellent shoe, quality wise it's easily one of the (edit: two) best countdowns. I don't know what
some of you complain about with this shoe. This was one of the best Jays to come out last year.

Excellent shoe, quality wise it's easily one of the (edit: two) best countdowns. I don't know what
some of you complain about with this shoe. This was one of the best Jays to come out last year.

great quality.. I dont get where everyone says they crease. throw some boxfresh in them to fix that.. not a single crease yet.

great quality.. I dont get where everyone says they crease. throw some boxfresh in them to fix that.. not a single crease yet.

I have an original pair in excellent condition, and my friend has a cdp pair. i compared them directly one day. the shape definitely NOT the same. the originalis more bulky looking, and just has a more quality look to it. Also the leather is better obviously.

As far as comfort, they feel a little bit less cushiony than a pair of black/red 03 retro's i have. Not even close to the comfort of the original, but thenagain not even the 03 retros were that comfy. I personally think the original 12's are probably the most comfy J's period.

I have an original pair in excellent condition, and my friend has a cdp pair. i compared them directly one day. the shape definitely NOT the same. the originalis more bulky looking, and just has a more quality look to it. Also the leather is better obviously.

As far as comfort, they feel a little bit less cushiony than a pair of black/red 03 retro's i have. Not even close to the comfort of the original, but thenagain not even the 03 retros were that comfy. I personally think the original 12's are probably the most comfy J's period.

Like many have said b4 and i'm gone say it again, they are better than the majority of the releases last year!!

Like many have said b4 and i'm gone say it again, they are better than the majority of the releases last year!!

i think most ppl who are complaining either are doing it to increase post count or doesnt have the shoe at all & are following the trend with everyone elsei have & wear my Xii's & they are perfect & my gf has them also no colplaints they were as close to OG as most of us will get without shellingmore than 2 big faces.......

i think most ppl who are complaining either are doing it to increase post count or doesnt have the shoe at all & are following the trend with everyone elsei have & wear my Xii's & they are perfect & my gf has them also no colplaints they were as close to OG as most of us will get without shellingmore than 2 big faces.......

I like them the quality is good
pimp.gif

quality is great, as time time goes by jb are getting better at fixing the quality of their kicks

Back
Top Bottom