Quantico [Goodbye and Good Luck Alex & Priyanka | Series Finale]

well season finale was underwhelming 
eyes.gif

next season to do it all again with the cia 
indifferent.gif

Show was such a disappointment. Glad Simon died dude was so annoying and the wrost actor, i can fake cry better than that. Glad simon and other gay dude both got wrote off they were terrible.

I was in for premier thru like ep3 then i realized how bad it was but my wife loves it :x .... i just watched to finish it.

Soon as that suv pulled i said to my wife, its the CIA. Surprise surprise.

I thought i was following Shelby/Caleb whole thing but out of nowhere they just made her be psycho scheming crazy ex .. what happened, that was so confusing in the last 2 episodes.

As above i also wanna know what happened to black dude n asian girl. I was initially saying they must be in on it theyre the only 2 who never showed up in present day.

Alex ... :smh: jus be givin it up to whoever pays her enough attention.

Soooooo they just gonna never explain how Vasquez and Ryan magically were a couple?

Who ever wrote this show man was terrible. After about 5 episodes i was tored of the back n forth crap. Tell the full Quantico story then give us all the present day.

So I gave up on this, never watched the rest of S1 from my last post but I see it got a S2.

I just read online in the end she got fired by the FBI and then got hired by the CIA?! :rofl: :rofl:

These writers are crazy :lol: Don't give a **** creativity.

S3 she gonna be rolling with Homeland Security.

Last edited:
Best show on television.
View media item 2171550

Really? Ok

:smh:

Time to cancel this ****

True talk, halfway through season 1 I had to stop watching. Surprised it hasn't been canceled already.

So I gave up on this, never watched the rest of S1 from my last post but I see it got a S2.

I just read online in the end she got fired by the FBI and then got hired by the CIA?! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

:lol: now I kinda wanna tune back in and see just how ridiculous it has gotten

catching up on this show still 
mean.gif

id update the poll for s2 but i dont think anyone is still watching

the asian girl and spanish dude from last season really aint gonna show up at all 
laugh.gif

Stupid *** show had potential but I think everyone that tuned in eventually dropped it cuz the writing was downright terrible.

They really had something good with potential and ruined it.No way this gets a season 3 with those ratings and viewership dropping :lol:

I watched the first 2 episodes of the new season but haven't watched since :lol:

welp caleb's brother 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

blaire underwood collecting checks i thought they would have been wrote him out

must be smashin priyanka 
laugh.gif

i dont even know if they still chasing the "aic" 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom