Quavo Is the Most Influential Rapper of 2014

yeezus TRASH, mghg TRASH, big sean TRASH, Pusha T WASHED.

all these dudes did were put out projects that benefit themselves, dudes didn't even push their artist projects, they only worry about themselves, Jay cares nothing about the culture just his wallet, Ye is a clown and spent all of 2013 crying about white folks not wanting to give him money to sponsor his terrible clothing line.

Migos gave us nothing but free music to help us get through the year, through highs and lows Migos were dropping material left and right and never asked us for a dollar or did cheesy marketing campaigns to hype a wack album, THAT IS WHAT I CALL HIP HOP AND PUTTING THE CULTURE FIRST.

To the point that Ye and Jay had to bite these boys flow lmfao. Migos >>>> Jay and Ye and terrible Watch The throne.

YRN >>>>> WTT/Yeezus/MCHG not even trolling

:lol: okay

yeezus TRASH, mghg TRASH, big sean TRASH, Pusha T WASHED.

all these dudes did were put out projects that benefit themselves, dudes didn't even push their artist projects, they only worry about themselves, Jay cares nothing about the culture just his wallet, Ye is a clown and spent all of 2013 crying about white folks not wanting to give him money to sponsor his terrible clothing line.

Migos gave us nothing but free music to help us get through the year, through highs and lows Migos were dropping material left and right and never asked us for a dollar or did cheesy marketing campaigns to hype a wack album, THAT IS WHAT I CALL HIP HOP AND PUTTING THE CULTURE FIRST.

To the point that Ye and Jay had to bite these boys flow lmfao. Migos >>>> Jay and Ye and terrible Watch The throne.

YRN >>>>> WTT/Yeezus/MCHG not even trolling

PREAAACH!!!!
vWksf.gif

Last edited:
Man get the hell outta here with rap is in shambles. Migos did more positive for rap in 1 yr than Ye and Jay have done in 5yrs, you're a damn fool if you think otherwise.

COME AT ME IDC

huh? what have they done in 1 year that's more than what Watch the Throne, MBDTF,

Yeezus, Yeezus tour, WTT tour, MGHG Samsung Release, putting out Big Sean, and

putting out Pusha T as a solo artist, has done for hip-hop? lmfao.

Besides Pusha T, I'd box up every one of those albums and shows and FedEx them off a cliff.

Quavo remind me of big sean for some reason. Thats a good thing

:lol: this reminds me of dudes when they were saying Gucci > Jay [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

U dudes are atraight prisoners of the moment. If them making a flow popular is doing A lot for hip hop ,what about a couple years ago when big Sean had EVERYBODY using the "it's going down,basement" flow ...... So big Sean did more for rap than let's say Nas ,Jay and Ye in the past 5 years right?

Migos are trash. Rappers will bite off of anything that's hot nowadays, that's why a lot of **** sounds the same and lazy. I guess you can give 'em credit for that if you want. :lol:

:lol: this reminds me of dudes when they were saying Gucci > Jay [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

U dudes are atraight prisoners of the moment. If them making a flow popular is doing A lot for hip hop ,what about a couple years ago when big Sean had EVERYBODY using the "it's going down,basement" flow ...... So big Sean did more for rap than let's say Nas ,Jay and Ye in the past 5 years right?

yeah you ain't read dudes post? Migos gave us free music to

get through our lives. Jay and Kanye do nothing for hip-hop

just themselves. :lol:

it's true..

when's the last time a rapper had every other rapper biting him and his group so hard?
Yep.

Just like it was Big Sean a few years ago when everyone was on that "It's a balloon, MACY's" flow.

Didn't read the article yet so I'm sure it's typical Complex overanalyzing but they aren't far off with this one.

BTW

@ 1:08

Rocks brought it back before Migos. Summer 2012.

Migos was just the first to use it on a hit single.

clowns in this thread saying we in the moment, when I made the Migos thread before Drake hopped on Versace or anyone was even on these boys. I BEEN SAID THESE BOYS WERE REAL. Enjoy your Trash Kanye West and Shawn Carter projects.

clowns in this thread saying we in the moment, when I made the Migos thread before Drake hopped on Versace or anyone was even on these boys. I BEEN SAID THESE BOYS WERE REAL. Enjoy your Trash Kanye West and Shawn Carter projects.

Block list.

Who are these new kids?

Last edited:
Man get the hell outta here with rap is in shambles. Migos did more positive for rap in 1 yr than Ye and Jay have done in 5yrs, you're a damn fool if you think otherwise.

COME AT ME IDC

:rofl:

Migos wouldn't even have a lane if they didn't completely chomp off Futures lane

Dirty Sprite, True story, FBG etc etc were much more rap and chopped flow over trap beats than "Neva End"

their entire look, beat choice, adlibs, and hook style is taken from future which is why i find it hilarious that people claim there style is being bitten. As if they are something ridiculously new.... i like some of their tracks but these dudes aren't innovating a damn thing.

Dirty Sprite, True story, FBG etc etc were much more rap and chopped flow over trap beats than "Neva End"

their entire look, beat choice, adlibs, and hook style is taken from future which is why i find it hilarious that people claim there style is being bitten. As if they are something ridiculously new.... i like some of their tracks but these dudes aren't innovating a damn thing.

Future blew up off Tony Montana, the only thing similar to migos on that is maybe the repetitive hook but that still wast done in the specific cadence that Quavo always uses, and on ever song he has had that gets major air play he isn't using the Migos pseudo-tongue twisting flow.

Difference between biting and being an innovator. Innovator is starting to be used like "classic album" now.

This may sound like a trolling post, but if Migos and Jay/Kanye were to make another project, I have more confidence in Migos living up to their expectations and making something good than I have in Jay/Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom