QUEEN Appreciation!

It's literally been years since ive posted in Music but I was curious to see if there were some NTers who could appreciate one of the greatest bands of alltime. Queen.

So many great songs, this is one of the best.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/58CJih1iYC0&hl=en&fs=1

Post your favorite Queen videos...

RIP Freddy Mercury
tired.gif

the first part Bohemian Rhapsody is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not feelin nothing else by them tho, not even the 2nd half of the song.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dont act like you didnt get down to We are the Champions at one point Guillermo... we ALL have.
whoops forgot that was them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
also.

I absolutely hate Queen
laugh.gif

They are talented and have had an impact and I respect their achievements. But they still suck in my eyes
laugh.gif

So appreciated
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Fat Bottomed Girls and Under Pressure are my favs...but of course you cant forget about We Will Rock You
63b25abed695ead62deee9b8711c6d87f778f2e.gif

is this the real life? is this just fantasy? caught in a landslide... no escape from reality... open your eyes, look up to the skies and seeeeeee

man thanks for reminding me about this song. i need this right now.

Last summer, I DL'ed the entire Queen discography.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO, I don't need about 1/2 of what I've heard, but still appreciated nonetheless. Mercury is one of the best voices I've ever heard.

One of my favorite bands, Mercury has the GOAT rock voice and I love May's guitar work.

A Night at the Opera, The Game, Jazz, Sheer Heart Attack, and A Day at the Races are must own albums for classic rock fans.

Read they are releasing the collabo btw them and MJ, interested in how that will sound.

I like Bohemian rhapsody.

Those dudes would bang anything. Didn't the all die of aids from all the orgies they had?

Freddie Mercury was the best vocalist ever. Period.

Freddie Mercury was the only member of Queen that was gay. The guy partied extremely hard. Supposedly he had "sex tents" at his events. None of that matter, though. They made great music.

Anyone know they call themselves Queen if its a bunch of dudes? Wondering the same thing about Queens of the Stone Age.

Last edited:
I just watched the movie about them and then listened to their greatest hits album. There's a lot of good songs. So now I listen to them and Dipset in the car 24/7

Back
Top Bottom