Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained (a Spaghetti Western) scheduled for release Christmas 2012

just wondering, but how are all these recent movies coming out in dvd quality already?

literally, every single movie that came out in the last 2 weeks is in dvd quality.....and who is doing this?

Last edited:
just wondering, but how are all these recent movies coming out in dvd quality already?
literally, every single movie that came out in the last 2 weeks is in dvd quality.....and who is doing this?

Happens every year. Awards season.

They send out DVD screeners to all the voters, media people, whoever. Cuz they know, getting nominated or even winning something, means the word'll get out, more people see it, more $, more opportunities in the future...all that.

So someone down the line gets a copy, blurs out the tracking w/e and puts it online. Happens every year. :lol:

Happens every year. Awards season.
They send out DVD screeners to all the voters, media people, whoever. Cuz they know, getting nominated or even winning something, means the word'll get out, more people see it, more $, more opportunities in the future...all that.
So someone down the line gets a copy, blurs out the tracking w/e and puts it online. Happens every year. :lol:

Bless 'em :pimp:

but why would this person risk losing their job by uploading it online? This is what confuses me the most. Seems like whoever sent the screeners dont give a damn if these movies are uploaded online. I have no problem with it lol

but why would this person risk losing their job by uploading it online? This is what confuses me the most. Seems like whoever sent the screeners dont give a damn if these movies are uploaded online. I have no problem with it lol

It's probably people who don't get paid to watch them, friends who get a hold of em or just some employee or w/e down the line who swipes it or borrows it.

That's like wondering how a CD gets leaked or some chick's nudes get passed around. I bet half of it comes from like 2 or 3 dudes. :lol:

Last edited:
No way Kerry Washington let Leo put his real blood on her face like that

Apparently she didn't know that was coming. You can see a huge look of shock on her face.

Last edited:
I lost my **** in the theatre when big john is about to whip lil jody...Django calls out to this foo followed by the epic camera pan and the "you remember me?" :wow: :wow: :wow:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's been discussed, but there was a break in scene and Leo did not rub his actual bloody hand on her face. He cut it and continued with his lines, but they would have stitched him up and used fake blood. 

A movie like this is better in theaters than on a bootleg DVD screener. If you're interested in it, spend the 6-7 dollars for a matinee.

i dug it. music really made the film. opening credits were beautiful... and when that rick ross dropped, it was pretty dope.

basterds was much better, imo. but this was very enjoyable and funny. christoph waltz is such a G... dude can do anything.

i didnt like samuel jackson's character as much as i thought i would. i thought he'd be more like uncle ruckus... but he was pretty brutal.

This isn't Avatar... you can still get the experience from watching it off youtube lol

and the yahoo article seems to state it was his actual blood

Last edited:
Samuel L Jackson played that role well. His character was kinda depressing given that people acted like that.

That scene in the dining room was intense

Back
Top Bottom