Question about CDP 21s and CDP 4s

Wow I never knew that the CDP had such bad quality, Ive been hunting them for a bit... Glad I got the IIIs instead when I had the chance

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

Aight ya ima put my input on this and please trust it,

The same day I brought my cdp 4s I wore it and broke it in, I've worn mine more the 15 times, and there is no cracking and I'm 180lbs, I own about 4 pairs of cdp 3s and 4s and the cdp 3s have better material midsole wise then the other 3s such as the fire reds, I've worn my fire red 3s twice 1 week after release date in 07 and it started cracking asap, I've worn my cdp 3s 10 times no cracking
I'm just sheding some light on some questions, and yes I have both the 99 ivs and the 2001 3s and I still brought 3 more pairs of each cdp, those are my favorite models and are worth the buy. But I wouldn't spend money on a cdp ivs 2 years from now to wear midsole will crumble if its not broken into
Every singe 3 and 4 starting from 2004 has cracked on me. My 3's and 4's pre 2004 are fine.
I am 5'9" 190lbs and here is my CRACK update................

3 pairs of white/green iv's = horrible cracks
grey/yellow iv's = moderate cracks with only 1 wear
fire 3's = worst cracks
flip 3's = only cracks on 1 shoe and not really cracks...more like skin peeling off of a burnt body. (yeah)
do the right thing 3 = moderate cracks
cpd 4= like pics on page one....cracks!
cpd 3 = only worn 2 times and yep, cracks
Mars 4 = least noticible cracking of my 3s and 4s that were worn more than 10 times
military 4's = cracks but on the blue part of midsole, not the white
tour yel 4's= only wore 1 time...no cracks yet
black cat 4's= no cracks yet (worn 4-5 times)
mist 4's= worn 5 times, no cracks yet

My fav J's of all time are the 5's, 4's then 3's....glad my 5's dont crack!

Crack update^^^^
roll.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Crack update^^^^
roll.gif

My thoughts exactly as I wrote that "update".

I tried to think of ways to prevent the cracking
then I sit back and realize it shouldnt be me.....
jb should step in there and start off with quality paint
to prevent the cracking. But then again why bother
because just like many others when a new 3 or 4 drops
i buy it regardless of the odds of it cracking..... smh.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Just to let you know...the CDP 4's will crack within 10 wears. Guaranteed.

Sad, but true...Started cracking after the 3rd wear. This is what they looked like after about 12-15 wears...
Mind you, nothing but casual walked in these. Nothing extroadinary.
smh.gif

23kc7yg.jpg

28sbnkz.jpg

And im only 6'0, less than 180 lbs. Definetely not worth the 180 i paid..
hurrttt
embarassed.gif
iwas thinkn bout coppn another pr since itraded mines. but true 2 sz is da fit 4 cdp 4s & im glad i gta rid of mines now lol

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Sad,,but true.............................

Damn thats ashame
indifferent.gif
,, That got me secondguessing if these are even worth keeping d.s...

I can just see a letter to jordan brand....

Dear JB,
I am a long time suporter and have been disapointed by the recent qualiy on a number of levels however my greatest concern is that of the almost deffinatepossibility that my 3 's and 4's will crack upon the midsole after just a few wears. Please help......

JB's response: Loyal customer, Thank you for your continued support. Our products are designed for the greatest player of all time and are meant tobe admired and never worn. With that said remember the True Blue 3's drop in August. Thank you.

HAHA

I think the jordan 2009's could be equivalent. I just copped a pair for $100 today, they fit so good. really comfortable.

yeah just noticed my CDP 4s cracking near the air sole .... i'm 6ft 150lb ... and just used a couple times for casual wear.... horrible
smh.gif

ya my 3's did too! but everyone is right regarding the quality. and they seemed a lil small on my too

Back
Top Bottom