question about cdp 4s

ok my pair has been ds and i wanna know if there is any complants about these. i know theres mad complants about cdps hurtin toes and stuff but i dont knowabout these

They feel fine. But the nubuck is paper thin and overall quality is not good.

cant help you
my pair is still ds but im breaking them out tonight
if you dont have and answer ill get with you on it tomorrow

Originally Posted by MH602

They feel fine, but the nubuck is paper thin not like the retros at all.

oh ok i havent worn my cdp 11s ether or the gucci ones how do they feel.. im goin on a trip and plan on wearin them thats why i wanna know

Ive worn mine like 4 or 5x and have no problems... Just stuff after you wear them so they don't crease...

cdp 11's have no cushion at all and the feel like your foot is inside a log. crap overall NOTHING LIKE THE RETROS!!!!

i mean they are stiff as a damn board with no cushion. Might as well just walk barefoot, the retros kill the cdp's

Originally Posted by MH602

i mean they are stiff as a damn board with no cushion. Might as well just walk barefoot, the retros kill the cdp's

damn i needa get some 01s then lol thanks for you help

any paint chipping issues on the CDP 4s?

Thinking about getting rid of mine....

Not on mine, ive worn them about 10 times. One pair on ice just incase.^^^

my only complaint about my cdp iv's is the quality. it's a lot thinner compared to my 99 iv's as far as the nubuck is concerned. i've worn mytwice and have had no paint chipping issues. a lot better paint compared to my cool grey iv's. overall, it's a decent retro that i'm actually gladi got.

My XIs are pretty good, just lace them up tight because the ankle portion is rigid and if they arent tight your foot kinda moves up an inch before your showleaves the ground if that makes any sense.

the paint on the CDPs IV are way better than the military blue shiny paint... mine hasn't cracked or peeled at all. that's the only positive side.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

My XIs are pretty good, just lace them up tight because the ankle portion is rigid and if they arent tight your foot kinda moves up an inch before your show leaves the ground if that makes any sense.

I think thats with all the 11's, every single pair I Had did the same thing

My XIs are pretty good, just lace them up tight because the ankle portion is rigid and if they arent tight your foot kinda moves up an inch before your show leaves the ground if that makes any sense.

Igot cdp 11/12 for no damn reason lol ...
and check it out this week i got cherry 12's and 3weeks ago i got og bred 11's ... Dayng

Back
Top Bottom