question about jumpman on Jordan XI concord (pic)

i found this pic while i was browsing on google. it shows the concord XIs with the jumpman facing the opposite way. i am almost positive that the OG and retroversions had the jumpman facing the other way. i know that the dmp had the jumpman facing the opposite way but the jumpman in this photo doesn't appear tobe gold. any thoughts?

J_XXIII_023.jpg

well folks that how things going to be i dont care about these nic nacs i just want better the word thats start with a Q.

Interesting, the shape of the shoe and the amount of patent leather looks very similar to Jordan 11 Black/Red CDP.

orrect me if i'm wrong, but they look like the same versions created for the katrina auction (note the 3s in the video linked above).

I am guessing the 11s in the auction had the same backward jumpman as the DMP and CDP 11s.

I guess thats the way they are going to make them from now on. (it is probably cheaper as they only need 1 sitching model to use on each shoe instead of twodifferent ones)

nice,theres also a diff. for the infared 6s in jumpan23.com it has the jumpman on the back instead of the nikeair

I don't know about them releasing them, but co-sign the recreation of the kicks for the XX3 display because later we were hit with the blk/red XI with thejumpman repositioned.

Like others have said they reproduced like a "sample" pair of I-XX2 for the launch of the XX3 or these were for the Katrina Auction where theyauctioned off one of each all individually signed

Also...on the Black/Mettallic V's that Gentry Humphrey is holding, JUMPAN ON THE BACK....but no 23 on the side.

I dont think they will retro these this year. The DMP's barely came out not to long ago. It's too soon for these to come out again!DMP package valuewill go down. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom