Question about my order

Watsup, my swoosh shipment says audited on the box? What does that mean? Did anyone else ever get this?

Watsup, my swoosh shipment says audited on the box? What does that mean? Did anyone else ever get this?

Audited as in watching your orders/account maybe. I'd be careful about what your ordering from now on if I was you.

Audited as in watching your orders/account maybe. I'd be careful about what your ordering from now on if I was you.

Noooooo, I hope thats not what it is lol. Anybody got this on their shipment box before or anybody else know what this mean?

Noooooo, I hope thats not what it is lol. Anybody got this on their shipment box before or anybody else know what this mean?

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

I had that on my box before. It's because I ordered a bunch of workout gear for my girl as a gift. Just watch out with what you order and make sure your payment method is always consistent. Never had it again, but I had to chill out on ordering a bunch of stuff. They say you can order items as a gift and all, but if you making weekly orders with random sizes and items, they might pull the plug on you.

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

I had that on my box before. It's because I ordered a bunch of workout gear for my girl as a gift. Just watch out with what you order and make sure your payment method is always consistent. Never had it again, but I had to chill out on ordering a bunch of stuff. They say you can order items as a gift and all, but if you making weekly orders with random sizes and items, they might pull the plug on you.

Aight, I always use the same payment method. I ordered 7 pearls in total one was mines, four were birthday gifts, and two were christmas gifts. Is that a problem? And if they pull the plug, will i be able to dispute it?

Aight, I always use the same payment method. I ordered 7 pearls in total one was mines, four were birthday gifts, and two were christmas gifts. Is that a problem? And if they pull the plug, will i be able to dispute it?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Yeah that's just a little suspicious. And your sig. Cmon man...

Alright thanks man, but if I'm ordering random sizes why is that a problem, they're gifts.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Yeah that's just a little suspicious. And your sig. Cmon man...

Alright thanks man, but if I'm ordering random sizes why is that a problem, they're gifts.

said that on the box my cool greys came in.

I ordered (3) sz.10.5's and ordered 2 toddlers+1 infant, hoody, shirt and a bunch of other xmas gifts w/my credit card. Don't understand because I have perfect credit, not even close to hitting my limit. Why is this suspicious, I give them all the info they requested....?

I ordered (3) sz.10.5's and ordered 2 toddlers+1 infant, hoody, shirt and a bunch of other xmas gifts w/my credit card. Don't understand because I have perfect credit, not even close to hitting my limit. Why is this suspicious, I give them all the info they requested....?

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Yeah it was on my box as well. What's the problem?

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Yeah it was on my box as well. What's the problem?

Back
Top Bottom