Question about the EMINEM ii's and Thunder/Light IV's

I was out of the game for the past few years, mainly because of financial reasons. Anyhow, I'm just curious as to how that EMINEM release went? I remembergetting the e-mail from flight club of the release, but didn't pay any attention to it. Now I look on ebay and they go for thousands? Was this animpossible cop? Because I never had any problems getting my hands on online limited launches before (laser IV's... Spizike's... etc). I hear there wasonly 313 made or whatever, but was it actually possible to get them? Also, what about the thunder and lightning IV's? I remember getting that e-mail too...Please tell me that they were almost impossible cops no matter what, becuase I'm kicking myself in the $$# right now for not even trying when I see howlimited they actualy were.

Impossible, kind of. Obviously there was 313 lucky people that day. I was lucky enough to get a pair without paying that much, thinking about letting them gothough.

Was it just like any other online limited release? Crash... couple lucky people? I wish I was lucky enough to feel the rush of trying.

I remember tryin 2 buy da 2s n rite b4 comfirmin the purchase, theyd tell me they were out of stock. the site was movin very slow cause of traffic. they soldout in less than 20min

I was able to cop the Eminem 2s. I had AJFC open on 2 computers and was constantly refreshing it about 10 minutes prior to release. It popped up about 4minutes before expected and I easily got through. I also went on after website maintenance (a few months after), and when it went back on service, there was asz 10.5 left and I had to cop. So I got the Eminems (x2).
The second pair I got didn't come with the T shirt and the box was a little beat
It was a possible cop, but you had to refresh it the split second it came out. Many people were upset because they came up a few minutes early.

I think a good amount of people on NT got them but only a few kept them. I still have mine DS size 10.5. I don't know what I'm gonna do with them.
2m5bais.jpg

I don't kno how limited the thunder 4's was, But i got 2 pairs fa me & my cousin off ebay for $130 each back in 2007 100%authentic...
smokin.gif
The seller broke up wit her boyfriend & was sellingall his shoes...
laugh.gif
Then i get a message a couple weeks later, the guytold me he wanted his shoes back but was str8...
laugh.gif

I bought the shirt seperate
1b926f53c8ab2562f39dc9e37dcca4105e4edc67.JPG

f1e368a43b6eaae5540ff316d14ce80fb98cb42d.JPG

Dam... Wish I was still in the game for those, that really sucks. IDK why the resell value is so high though, personaly I think they are kinda wack. I justthink its the true limited point behind them that gives them the value.

i remember that i went to find them online and ran across the 11/12 packs that were hidden a few days early and missed on the eminems but copped a few packsbefore i posted the link on nt
smile.gif

Had no problem with the Eminem II's. Very easy release. They said they would release at 7 p.m. and they actually popped up at 6:50 p.m. which Ianticipated, so I got them even though I was two hours late for work
laugh.gif

DSC01171.JPG

Didn't have the money for the Thunder's & Lightning's though.

I remember they did a funny online release for those IVs. Like you had to get in a line on the website. Like you would log in and it would keep your place inline without you having to refresh. There was a little counter that told you how long you would be waiting. I always thought they should do more of that withthese limited releases. Maybe because I was able to get 5 pairs of thunders. lol

Originally Posted by Jumpman23shoeFan

Dam... Wish I was still in the game for those, that really sucks. IDK why the resell value is so high though, personaly I think they are kinda wack. I just think its the true limited point behind them that gives them the value.

you're right on the ball. it's all hype.
grin.gif

Guerrila you a lucky dog...how much do those go for anyway? I bet ol dude was heated haha she got him. I wouldnt mind havin either.

Both of those shoes were sell-outs and authentic pairs will cost you. The few times I've seen thunders they've seem to be dropping in price, butthey're still pretty pricey.

Back
Top Bottom