Question about working off the books, in relation to Jury Duty

bkmac

Banned
*I'm in need of a quick, informing response by the time I wake up at 6AM. Please and thank you.*

I have jury duty tomorrow (first timer) and because I work off the books, I'm not sure how to fill out the employer section. I asked my boss, and he basically neglected responding me with an answer I was looking for (I asked him "how do I fill out the employer section, do as it says?", to which he only replied "Ok.")

How do I go about doing this? I don't want to get my boss or myself into any trouble.

*I'm in need of a quick, informing response by the time I wake up at 6AM. Please and thank you.*

I have jury duty tomorrow (first timer) and because I work off the books, I'm not sure how to fill out the employer section. I asked my boss, and he basically neglected responding me with an answer I was looking for (I asked him "how do I fill out the employer section, do as it says?", to which he only replied "Ok.")

How do I go about doing this? I don't want to get my boss or myself into any trouble.

make up something and put a friends number and let them in on it

ive never had jury duty and really don't know what youre asking but that was the first thing that came to mind

make up something and put a friends number and let them in on it

ive never had jury duty and really don't know what youre asking but that was the first thing that came to mind

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom