Question answered Lock thread

This is a no-no thread
embarassed.gif

You gonna go to jail and get charged with going to a place to get a massage 
grin.gif

You_re+acting+like+a+little+@%24

the bathhouse your talking about? just go......

here's one of my many interactions with the "hot massage" old asian guys that hand out the flyers when visiting flushing:

asian guy: you want massage?
me: what kind of massage?
asian guy: ohh you know what kind of massage hehe.
me: ::stoneface: :
asain guy: ::stoneface: :

I don't know what they're called but they give massages. I know a few people that have been to a few but they just dgaf what happens. There was a thread a while ago but I couldn't find it where a bunch of people on here were talking about there experiences.
laugh.gif
Maybe I should have waited until night time to post this.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I feel like doing something random and different and I want to try out one of those happy ending massage places just to experience it.to pay for a handjob because I can't get one for free. What are the chances of the cops coming in or something though? I honestly just want a nice massage and a hj from an asian chick am tired of fapping alone and I don't see anything wrong with that and don't want to sit in jail because of it 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 Anyone on nt ever try one? I remember there being a thread a couple years ago. Oh and this would be in nyc btw.
Fixed.

I feel like doing something random and different and I want to try out one of those happy ending massage places just to experience it.to pay for a handjob because I can't get one for free. What are the chances of the cops coming in or something though? I honestly just want a nice massage and a hj from an asian chick am tired of fapping alone and I don't see anything wrong with that and don't want to sit in jail because of it 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 Anyone on nt ever try one? I remember there being a thread a couple years ago. Oh and this would be in nyc btw.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Fixed.
I have a gf though 
laugh.gif
 I can smash at this very moment if I wanted, like I said it's something random I want to do and sort of a fetish 
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Fixed.
I have a gf though 
laugh.gif
 I can smash at this very moment if I wanted, like I said it's something random I want to do and sort of a fetish 
ohwell.gif

29-Camron-NP.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

man just go find one.

The problem isn't finding one I'm just curious how safe it is damn. I got every reply except the answer. 

man just go find one.

The problem isn't finding one I'm just curious how safe it is damn. I got every reply except the answer. 
Go get a happy ending from your GF.

/thread

you don't really need to worry about getting busted..you need to worry about the ugly chicks. Most massage parlor chicks aren't the same as what you see in rush hour
laugh.gif

man just go find one.

Go get a happy ending from your GF.

/thread
You fail to see the whole point. I SMASH EVERYDAY! I DON'T WANT THAT! I AM TURNED ON BY THE IDEA OF GETTING A MASSAGE BY A STRANGER HER TOUCHING MY PENIS AND THEN ME LEAVING. @!%$ OF MY THREAD ALREADY! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A GF DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESN'T HAVE ONE.
Originally Posted by BgL2687

you don't really need to worry about getting busted..you need to worry about the ugly chicks. Most massage parlor chicks aren't the same as what you see in rush hour 
laugh.gif
Thank you for the real response 
pimp.gif

With that note I'm annoyed now, idc anymore. Lock the thread w/e I'm going to go workout 
mad.gif
 (*&$%@&%*@&$^)*$@&^ storm2006 %*@#(%)(#*%)*(%^

Read the thread from a few months ago

someone posted a site with locations and reviews

you'd probably be so nervous you couldn't get it up and she would spend the better half of the hour getting you to calm down.

find some NEW pron and get'er done yourself. you wanna make it interesting? start moaning out loud and stick your finger up your ***. you said you wanted to try something new right?

good luck.
tell me how everything turns out.

Dude would rather have a random asian lady finish him off instead of his girl :lol:

Yo op, ur girl is cool with this? I btought this up with my girl once and she said she wouDDldn't care as long as the girl just used her hands.

I have the best girl ever :pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom