Question For Sneaker Heads with size 11+

Anything mostly black. White shoes have always made feet look bigger. Well, except the Chi 34s, they make my feet look small. lol.

literally any black shoe lol im a 13. Or any shoe with a sleek or small toebox, Like the XIV

I’m a 13 and can agree with the above posts, anything mostly black. But at the same time, I buy what I like and try not to think about it too much.

literally any black shoe lol im a 13. Or any shoe with a sleek or small toebox, Like the XIV
Last shots may give you the look you want. Maybe the Shadow 10, and the Black Cement 4. Just a few off top of my head. I wear an 11. White shoes always make my feet look big. Blacks dont.

Which air Jordan’s look the best on big feet like they don’t appear as big
I'm a sz 12 to 13 depending on the shoe and my #1 go to is 1's which is partly why I have so many. I wear the mids and highs with pants and shorts. The lows only with pants, this includes AJ 11 and 12 lows. I also like 3, 4, 11 highs, 12, 13, and 14 with pants or shorts. Also, to me the way you tie your shoes and how your clothes fit helps big time.

An 11 over here and I wear just about anything. The only shoe I remember hating was the AM98.. joints look super strange from aerial view.

I go 13 -14 depending on the shoe. I stay away from all red colorways. I tried wearing those HOJ 6's a couple years ago and looked like Ronald McDonald

Man I picked up those patent Fearless Ones and rock them without hesitation. I feel like as long as I’m wearing all neutrals with them, it doesn’t look so “clownish”.

Back
Top Bottom