Question For Those Who Purchased The Vs Released In 2006 and Wear Them.

My Grapes didn't start yellowing for real til this year...still sexy to me though.

although my green beans r beaters the netting is still clear!my steaths have terrible creasing & the soles r pissy yellow but the nettings str8

From a certain angle, the mesh on my Grapes do look like they are yellowing.

HAD: fire-red, grapes, blk/silv, uni-blu ones and sold them,
smh.gif
Hard times came my way, I wish I had them long enough to see yellow
frown.gif

Wow I'd say pretty much all my 5's are yellow all over except for the ds ones ofcourse. I wore all my other pairs they yellowed pretty quick... ifyours just turned that way. My burgendy 5's are also yellow but they took a lil longer than the others, never really thought about it.

Yes most of the V's from 2006 yellow.
frown.gif
It's ashame but it's typical of AJ V's.

Green Beans yellowed for me the quickest though, followed by the Royal V's...........the rest I bought that year which is basically every V except for theOlives did not yellow much if at all......maybe because I keep them stored away and wear them seldomly though.

yellowing sucks...

...my dmps are starting to yellow and i wear em like once a month...need to re-up those silica packs...

grapes, fire reds, and black/silver's all still icey, but only been worn like 3 times each...

Mine haven't yellowed at all, then again I have only worn them twice. Does wearing them a lot or a little make a difference with clear soles?

Back
Top Bottom