Question for those with Netflix for ps3/360

How's the instant stream selection? And do they really have southpark seasons 1-13 available instantly ? I read somewhere that they had a contract for seasons 1-9 but it expired back in '09 ..if anyone can confirm if they have it or not i'd appreciate it before i buy it

How's the instant stream selection? And do they really have southpark seasons 1-13 available instantly ? I read somewhere that they had a contract for seasons 1-9 but it expired back in '09 ..if anyone can confirm if they have it or not i'd appreciate it before i buy it

I can confirm that, it's my "go to" instant streaming item. Rob Schneider used to be a somewhat popular comedic actor.. until one day!

I can confirm that, it's my "go to" instant streaming item. Rob Schneider used to be a somewhat popular comedic actor.. until one day!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Is there a site where I can check out exactly what is available for streaming?
They offer 2 weeks free; sometimes it is a month free and you can check there, and then when the two weeks is up you can either cancel it or subscribe.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Is there a site where I can check out exactly what is available for streaming?
They offer 2 weeks free; sometimes it is a month free and you can check there, and then when the two weeks is up you can either cancel it or subscribe.

Back
Top Bottom