QUESTION: Is it feminine to get your eyebrows cleaned and trimmed?

So here's the dilemma: I have bushy eyebrows and right now they look straight "wild man" status with it being a little too thick and unkempt. I've never really cared about keeping it nice and trim, but recently everyone has been telling me to go and get it cleaned up. I just find that getting your eyebrows done is something strictly for the females and not what a man should do. What's changing my mind is all these females who tell me I would look better if I got em done.
So NT, should I listen to the female set and drag myself to the nearest salon to help me bag more females or should I just man up and let em be? 

So here's the dilemma: I have bushy eyebrows and right now they look straight "wild man" status with it being a little too thick and unkempt. I've never really cared about keeping it nice and trim, but recently everyone has been telling me to go and get it cleaned up. I just find that getting your eyebrows done is something strictly for the females and not what a man should do. What's changing my mind is all these females who tell me I would look better if I got em done.
So NT, should I listen to the female set and drag myself to the nearest salon to help me bag more females or should I just man up and let em be? 

sucks for you...i was born with sexy eyebrows

smokin.gif

lol, this girl always tells me she'll do mine for free, but I never gave in. I think they look straight.

lol, this girl always tells me she'll do mine for free, but I never gave in. I think they look straight.

^you still on fsf?

pics? if they are out of control nothing wrong w/cleaning them up...as long as you don't come back w/ a mean arch...

^you still on fsf?

pics? if they are out of control nothing wrong w/cleaning them up...as long as you don't come back w/ a mean arch...

youre not going to turn gay if you get your eyebrows cleaned up so it doesnt really matter, right? its just grooming, if theyre bushy and you want them cleaned up, just do it

youre not going to turn gay if you get your eyebrows cleaned up so it doesnt really matter, right? its just grooming, if theyre bushy and you want them cleaned up, just do it

If it's really out of control, you should clean em up.. But not to the point where they look sharpied..

Back
Top Bottom