QUESTION: It's 2001, you're in the club, and...

- Peaches and Cream comes on. QUICK - What dance do you do? How do you move?

I appreciate the help, as this is actually relevant in a strange way. I would answer the question myself, but in 2001 I wasn't of club going age, and was still pretty interested in batting lead off for my little league baseball team. 

Props, NT family. Stay safe out there tonight.
pimp.gif

this song was no. 1 on 106 when i was in 8th grade...our teacher retired right when school started so we had a gang of subs for math...

one would let us watch 106 till the bell rang and for most of the year this song was no. 1...
pimp.gif

obviously i wasnt in anyone's club but the 8th grade dance!? "yeah yeah i'm like dance fever"
laugh.gif

^Perfectly understandable

You got a time machine OP?

Ya'll posting the track lists to my junior high dances
laugh.gif
Might as well throw this in here

Ahhhhh yes the good ol' college days...

..."Peaches 'N Cream" got the shorties so loose in the parties - no dancing on my part required, just grab a chick by the waist, rest my back on the wall, and let her do what she do.

And they would do the most to this:

I gotta friend witta pole in the basement...

...I used to love when the DJ would cut the music and all the +!%!%$ would scream the "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" part.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Unless you gon' do it.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Hol' on playa - the word "b roads" is %!#%*@' censored?!?!?! 
You've got to be %!#%*@' %!#%*++' me
roll.gif
I'd love to hear the decision making process behind this
laugh.gif

Hey guys,
I appreciate the knowledge and the love in this post. I'm glad it's taking so many people back, and the songs you guys are posting are taking ME back, so it's a mutual thing. Good times were had in the early 00's...still riding the futuristic late-90's wave to a degree, watching our favorite rappers guzzle Cristal in throwbacks, 106 & Park back when it was live... Those were the days.

Anybody else got any dances that you used to do when Peaches and Cream came on? 

Gifs are appreciated, too. 

Iheartdrums - Duane rocking the Paula Barbie moves will never get old. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom