Questions about deactivating FB (Tagged in posts & pictures & visibility on friends lists)

just 2 quick question for anyone who knows:

if i deactivate my facebook, and someone tags me in a picture or post, will that come up on my friends timelines? i know they wouldnt be able to click my name to get to my profile, but will they be able to still see if my name comes up?

also, does my profile dissapear on peoples friends lists (like when u block someone) or does my name still show up, you just cant click my profile to see it?

just asking because i know even if you deactivate your profile, some info is still out there (like old messages and stuff). thanks for the help.

1. You can't be tagged at all.
2. Nope, it dissapears. But a blank profile and anon profile pic may appear for awhile.

^thanks for the help.

as far as pictures though, when i was looking under the q&a on fb, it says people without accounts can be tagged in a photo. but that doesnt mean your name comes up on anyones newsfeed (since ur profile is deactivated), correct? to see ur name tagged in a photo, you would have to actually find the picture first right?

thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom