QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I got this error message

HuddlerRefViewObject:updateStatus error referencing this->Object (refid=50486476)

I think its the same one other people here have posted. Is there an workaround? like using a different computer or mobile?

I figured it out, the error is in the category. it doesn't work when you select nike, but if you select adidas(or any other option) you should be good. Once I selected the boutiques option, I got the approved by moderator message

^very interesting. If that truly is the error, then the category for Jordan doesn't work either. At least for me. Repped alp

Yea I think that's it. I guess it's the Nike and jordan option, those being the two most popular options

It's spotty for me, alp's method worked a couple of times and then back to the same error. Still, good lookin alp

Yea no problem guys, hope all gets resolved soon so I don't have to find no secret methods anymore lol

July 25, 2013

Still getting an error message: "HuddlerRefViewObject:updateStatus error referencing this->Object (refid=50507081)"

:x

HuddlerRefViewObject:updateStatus error referencing this->Object (refid=50486476)

I think its the same one other people here have posted. Is there an workaround? like using a different computer or mobile?

I got this same message.

So my question is did my thread eventually go through? Size 9? total Foamposite Max.

I got this same message.

So my question is did my thread eventually go through? Size 9? total Foamposite Max.

you're good...

^SDub,

Would you happen to know if my sz 8.5 Zoom Kobe I ASG sale thread went through? I'm still getting the same error message.

Thanks, man.

^SDub,

Would you happen to know if my sz 8.5 Zoom Kobe I ASG sale thread went through? I'm still getting the same error message.

Thanks, man.
If you got the error, more than likely it didn't go through.

I'm out right now with the fam, I'll check on it later on.

^Unfortunately, I did get the error message. Was just hoping I got lucky and it went through.

Thanks though.

If you can try off and on within the next few days, and get it to go through with a date a few days old, it will still be approved pending all other rules are followed.

If you can try off and on within the next few days, and get it to go through with a date a few days old, it will still be approved pending all other rules are followed.

That's actually good to know. Thanks your help in all this.

I've gotten a couple threads to go through today (awaiting mod review). I just kept re-submitting and changing the categories around at times from Nike to Other Brand. Not sure if that really helps or not, but after about 5-10 attempts, they went through.

Just tried it. Actually just kept pressing the button until it actually posted lol. Didn't attach my pics though cause i didn't believe it would go through. But it does work. Hopefully I'll get to update my post with pics. Thanks for the help fam.

That's actually good to know. Thanks your help in all this.

I've gotten a couple threads to go through today (awaiting mod review). I just kept re-submitting and changing the categories around at times from Nike to Other Brand. Not sure if that really helps or not, but after about 5-10 attempts, they went through.

That's what I'm doing now, I've had 2 go through with Jordan Brand today, 0 with Nike, and 1 with Other Brands. I'm in the 9.5-10 & 10.5-11 forums if that helps at all. After the listings appear I'm guessing I'll be able to change the categories back?

^ nobody really looks at the category, at least I don't lol

That's what I'm doing now, I've had 2 go through with Jordan Brand today, 0 with Nike, and 1 with Other Brands. I'm in the 9.5-10 & 10.5-11 forums if that helps at all. After the listings appear I'm guessing I'll be able to change the categories back?

Yessir. Exactly what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom