QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my whole account and had to create a new one.I was very active in the buy/sell forum and  don't think it's fair to wait 3 months and have to get 300 post again.

Username: Tang

PM an admin (BigJ505) with your previous screen name and email address linked to the account.

Are the rules with bumping your post still the same? I remember in the old NT you couldn't just post "bump", but would have to reply with a price change or something like that. Since we can just edit the original post is "bumping" allowed now?

please disregard the first post for the buy/sell forum I made. I have since made a post each for the shoes I am trying to sell.

Are the rules with bumping your post still the same? I remember in the old NT you couldn't just post "bump", but would have to reply with a price change or something like that. Since we can just edit the original post is "bumping" allowed now?

no rule has been set yet, but they might be changed for this reason. Yes, bumping is allowed by clicking the "bump" button in your listing.

how can i post my listing? i didn't find a possibility? 

you need 300 posts/3months as a member.

I have to say: I love this new buy/sell forum. Much easier and more convenient to post listings and uploading pics on this format. Dap to NT mods that made this happen :nthat:

Once a shoe is sold, what do you want us to do, close the thread, post SOLD? Just curious.

Once a shoe is sold, what do you want us to do, close the thread, post SOLD? Just curious.
Exactly!

^^^

to add to the response, the system is set to allow a total of 10 listings to be open per user. if you dont close the listing, or if a staff member doesnt, then it takes away from the 10 that you can have open.

I have 8 listings open but its saying I have 10 I'm guessing it's from when I was having trouble posting I tried searching for so I could close them but no luck :nerd:

Will we every be able to post more than 10 items total (in different categories) like the old system?

I have 8 listings open but its saying I have 10 I'm guessing it's from when I was having trouble posting I tried searching for so I could close them but no luck :nerd:

Will we every be able to post more than 10 items total (in different categories) like the old system?

you actually have 9 open. im not sure about the other 1 you are talking about.

the sticky at the top of the classified section clearly says 10 total items and the reason why.

you might have still lost posts but it looks like you created a new account when you had issues logging in. check this thread for help:
http://niketalk.com/t/500144/old-account-gone
Los

I also lost all my post been a member since '04 and had well over 300+ post. Anyway of retrieving my post count at least enough to get back to buy and sell.

actually, check here instead: http://niketalk.com/t/502743/still-...-count-or-join-date-weve-got-you-covered/0_20

PM me and i can help with your buy/sell eligibility.

So pissed I lost my post count with the transition I was hoping to sell some stuff soon

Man, i wish people would stop posting prices and then when you PM the they give you the send it as a "gift" message. Gimme a straight price when you advertise the shoe. Some people SMH.

Man, i wish people would stop posting prices and then when you PM the they give you the send it as a "gift" message. Gimme a straight price when you advertise the shoe. Some people SMH.
gift payments are not allowed... if a seller asks for gift payment, for your protection do not do it. Forward the pm to one of us.

I was wondering if you guys could find the thread selling the Timberland boots in a size 9. After NT changed the thread disappeared and I'm almost sure they were not sold and I would like to buy them. Thank you for the help.

I was wondering if you guys could find the thread selling the Timberland boots in a size 9. After NT changed the thread disappeared and I'm almost sure they were not sold and I would like to buy them. Thank you for the help.

thread would have been expired by then. we wont be fulfilling this request.

How do i create a listing/thread in the classified section??

i do not see the option to do so

How exactly are we handling selling 2 pairs of the same shoe now ?

2 seperate listings with pics of both pairs at the same time ?

How exactly are we handling selling 2 pairs of the same shoe now ?

2 seperate listings with pics of both pairs at the same time ?

good question.

yes create 2 listings. include a pic of both shoes to verify it isnt a duplicate listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom