Quick look @ 2010 releases (Cat. Pics): AJ VI, Icon, 16.5 Regionals, Spiz'ike Boots & More

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by blco02

If the Black VI's don't have 3m in the upper like the og's, I'm not interested.
3m was only in the preforations right?
and i think the 3m on them was ugly and im glad it was removed and this is a diff colorway from the ogs anyway

How is the 3m ugly? you can only see it when the light is on it just right. who cares if its not an og color? the 3m is still a detail of that shoe. we get thecrap jb puts out because people like you gobble up anything they put out no matter how far removed from the og a shoe is. yikes.

Confirmation of those VI's coming back out makes EVERYTHING JB puts out this year an easy pass. Unless the Space Jams drop.

They can keep all of that fusion crap, along with their great idea of making the III's an overseas release.

What caught my eye is that they are having city releases with the 16.5's. Maybe JB will give us some city releases of the X's....

cant wait for those VI's
smokin.gif

so that would make for 4 black/red 1's to come out in 3 years? wow... vi's looking good... hopefully we see some more iv's to

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

and i think the 3m on them was ugly and im glad it was removed and this is a diff colorway from the ogs anyway

How is the 3m ugly? you can only see it when the light is on it just right. who cares if its not an og color? the 3m is still a detail of that shoe. we get the crap jb puts out because people like you gobble up anything they put out no matter how far removed from the og a shoe is. yikes.
roll.gif
roll.gif

you just made no sense
i stated my opinion that i didnt like the 3m on the og infrareds
the only VI ever to have 3m was the og black/infrared VI am i right?
THESE ARE NOT INFRAREDS SO ITS NOT AN OG COLORWAY SO ITS NOT MISSING THE 3M BECAUSE IT NEVER HAD IT
understand? lmao at you thinkin your dropping knowledge
sorry for liking a new release
i was thinking about picking up the mettalic 1 retros is that okay or should i pass because the ogs didnt have tumbled leather?
eyes.gif

excited about the VIs, i never had a pair before. Im disgusted at those Icons......... they look like a mix of XX's and olympia's (which is already amix of shoes).

vi's are
pimp.gif
of course. but the bred and the white/cement cw on thespizikes are nice. but did'nt they release a cement one already. i think i have it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

How is the 3m ugly? you can only see it when the light is on it just right. who cares if its not an og color? the 3m is still a detail of that shoe. we get the crap jb puts out because people like you gobble up anything they put out no matter how far removed from the og a shoe is. yikes.
roll.gif
roll.gif

you just made no sense
i stated my opinion that i didnt like the 3m on the og infrareds
the only VI ever to have 3m was the og black/infrared VI am i right?
THESE ARE NOT INFRAREDS SO ITS NOT AN OG COLORWAY SO ITS NOT MISSING THE 3M BECAUSE IT NEVER HAD IT
understand? lmao at you thinkin your dropping knowledge
sorry for liking a new release
i was thinking about picking up the mettalic 1 retros is that okay or should i pass because the ogs didnt have tumbled leather?
eyes.gif
GOT EM'
agreed 100% also

The VI's never used 3m.
The perforations along the ankle had some foil or some reflecting material behind it.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

The VI's never used 3m.
The perforations along the ankle had some foil or some reflecting material behind it.

"Some reflecting material". How do you know that it wasn't 3M?

Ok, well whatever material it was, if these aren't exactly like the og's then I'm not interested. I only want the shoes that MJ wore and that Icouldn't afford as a kid. Not a half-assed replica.

VI's and Spizike's lookin fresh. Can't wait to see the actual pics! Coppin' the the Infrared VI's regardless if they are Varsity red ortrue Infrared. Been waitin' on those joints for a loooong time.
eek.gif

"Some reflecting material". How do you know that it wasn't 3M?

They were my very first pair of Jordans.

The only way I could describe it was foil or some material similar to it.
It didn't reflect off of light like 3m, you could clearly see it without having to move you head or move the shoe to shine light off it.
It was only used in the perforations along the ankle area.

^ Actually sounds better than 3M. I remember these as a kid as well, and it added another dimension to the shoe. The retros need to have it or I don'twant them.

I can't wait to get the VI's! My first pair when I was a kid was those Infared's so I'll be damned if I don't get at least one pair ofthose. December and January looks to be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom