Quick question about a guy named Wale..

Ok ok no flaming please..but im a relatively new here and ive noticed that Wale gets bashed alot on NT and just in general . What did he ever do? I mean..his music is okay, but im just wondering where all of the negativity is coming from..
nerd.gif

He posts occasionally in the Music forum.

People just hate on him for any number of reasons they don't like any rapper/musician/celeb. I thought a few NTers actually had personal problems with him in real life, but I'm not positive.

Dude is sensitive.

That and NT will hate on any NT'er actually making something of himself and doing it big.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he used us...

Used us how? He promoted his album, got a bit of support, blew up and left. Did he promise to pay off people's mortgages or something?

He is doing his thing. He is doing nothing different than the rest of the rappers trying to get discovered

Plus he from DMV so Im cool with that

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by sk84star

Originally Posted by Nktran001

he used us...
.... Big time.
how so?
And while dude is doing his thing. He has yet to give NT a good shout out. Or even sponsor us.
tired.gif

Yea I'm mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
he gave a shoutout to NT a couple of times.

he also gave a shoutout to NT at the BP3 tour in fresno
pimp.gif

Most of it is unwarranted hate.

A handful of people actually have legitimate beefs with dude.

I personally don't like the fact that he uses NT soley to promote himself while contributing nothing to the community.

I'm definitely annoyed by this, but I don't hate him for it. It obviously didn't help seeing as he caught a brick...

Originally Posted by obie21

he used us...
.... Big time.
how so?
And while dude is doing his thing. He has yet to give NT a good shout out. Or even sponsor us.
tired.gif

Yea I'm mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
Big deal. 
eyes.gif

Ok let me re-phase that.

Dude has yet to gave us a descent shout out. Put NT out there. Help the site out, put money into NT so he can have a better platform than YUKU. Hell give us some Charity money SOMETHING.

Big deal. 
eyes.gif

Ok let me re-phase that.

Dude has yet to gave us a descent shout out. Put NT out there.

Then half the forum would be up in arms for "breaking the first rule of NT" if he did that.

I don't think he really owes NT anything to be honest.

honestly, I don't give a $+#+ about the dude. He's doing his thing and that's it. I got too much going on to be worried about another dude I don't even know.

Big deal. 
eyes.gif

Ok let me re-phase that.

Dude has yet to gave us a descent shout out. Put NT out there. Help the site out, put money into NT so he can have a better platform than YUKU. Hell give us some Charity money SOMETHING.

yall dudes are never happy and would find a way to !$*!* anyway. lose-lose

He alright with me, I dont know whats wrong with the rest of these people. I never listened to none of his music aside from Nike Boots
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

he used us...
.... Big time.
how so?
tired.gif

Yea I'm mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
Big deal. 
eyes.gif

Ok let me re-phase that.

you act like we did everything in his career lol

got damn

He's given NT props enough times

Back
Top Bottom