R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

if an officer got a strap pointed at me and my lifeless SO with a 4 year old baby in the back i would be frozen too 

True but wondering how she got the cell out. Then again itd be tough to fake I imagine

I posted the link twice in here already to the article saying he threatened someone with a gun. And CNN played the 911 call earlier with the 911 operater saying someone reported a threat with a gun.

You can't believe most eyewitness testimony, as the Michael Brown saga taught us.
lol im supposed to believe an anonymous tip over an eye witness? i was 14 when i had a gun pulled on me by a cop because an anonymous tip, someone said i was selling drugs when i was just walking to the basketball court. you can miss me with that nonsense b.

so have the supremacist taken over this thread?

Naw, but apparently everyone hates the victim. Never mind that he was shot at point blank range, and the cops clearly tried to use cover tactics, people are upset with the victim for not acting how they said he should have acted.

Shouldnt be this way. Youre doin the right thing and protecting ursel/fam.

Shouldn't be but this is the world we live in . Sad part is I don't even have a record so I wonder what time of picture they would put up of me .

Shouldn't be but this is the world we live in . Sad part is I don't even have a record so I wonder what time of picture they would put up of me .
prob photoshop a blunt and gun in your graduation pic 

so have the supremacist taken over this thread?

Naw, but apparently everyone hates the victim. Never mind that he was shot at point blank range, and the cops clearly tried to use cover tactics, people are upset with the victim for not acting how they said he should have acted.

Shouldnt be this way. Youre doin the right thing and protecting ursel/fam.

prob photoshop a blunt and gun in your graduation pic 
cmon.u acting like they shot this dude at 2pm givin a commencement speech at Tulane.

I'm about to start looking for jobs in Canada because America/the black community is cursed, B.

'make America great again'. Ok.

CmvEP5KUMAAItS5.jpg:orig

His life was valuable to someone, maybe not to you or even me, but that doesn't make it acceptable for him to die that way. Every one keeps screaming that he threatened someone with a gun, even the owner said he didn't threaten anyone. Because he didn't act like you think he should doesn't mean he should've died, the whole situation is messed up, but y'all on here blaming the victim for being where he had a right to be and doing what he was permissed to do. He had a gun in his pocket, that he wasn't reaching for, "he's reaching!" Is code for shoot him.

I can't watch no more vids of people being killed man. It's funny the US will go to war for another countries problems, but won't fix this issue right here on American soil.

I guarantee if the roles where reversed, immediate change and punishment would occur.

But on the real I feel for his kids that keep seeing their dead father in the media , like how many times have they seen the videos and pics of their pops dead.

They beat him to the speech

Man is it wrong I laughed at that?
His life was valuable to someone, maybe not to you or even me, but that doesn't make it acceptable for him to die that way. Every one keeps screaming that he threatened someone with a gun, even the owner said he didn't threaten anyone. Because he didn't act like you think he should doesn't mean he should've died, the whole situation is messed up, but y'all on here blaming the victim for being where he had a right to be and doing what he was permissed to do. He had a gun in his pocket, that he wasn't reaching for, "he's reaching!" Is code for shoot him.

Man maybe so. And its ****** up if thats so.I see two scared cops who would prolly take all that back if they could. They physically were havin trouble with the dude apparently. If they truly had him pinned and he couldnt move his arms and wasnt reaching for the gun may they rot in hell. I cant make heads or tails tho. i do know how this allcould have been avoided though.

Back
Top Bottom