R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

They saw the gun, got scared and deliberately shot him regardless if he was reaching is my conclusion.

Its 2016 , body cams on all officers with 24/7 recording while theyre enforcing our laws and routine audits on those routine stops , is that too crazy to ask for?

Not too mention we can train a 18 year old senior in high school how to be polite and keep his cool despite an irate customer at his 20 hour per week best buy job but departments cant all make bodycams mandatory and make being polite / staying cool a policy? Like they keep more track of what the people are saying on the phone at the call center that i used to work at years ago then they do law enforcement.

That's the tough question. When I see incidents like these the most glaring causes I can think of are white supremacy/racism, an inherently corrupt police system with no accountability for miscoduct whatsoever and "the blue wall of silence" as it is known, and finally the justice system's perpetual failure to hold these officers accountable for their actions. 
There's a large problem in the way of virtually every step of incidents like this.

There truly is no recourse when it comes to the police. We can't retaliate, we cant fight back against the police. They are protected, and once we start killing cops, or even attacking them that gives them complete authority to do with "us" whatever they feel. Not like they haven't been doing so already.

The public will get all the justification they will ever need for the police to kill us on sight. Hundreds of years of corruption wont stop overnight. This is systematic oppression/racism.

If you only saw what I see in my facebook feed, especially my friends who are now cops trying to find a way to justify it. :smh:

Is this from black cops, white cops, or all cops regardless of race?

View media item 2093873
A coward dies 1000 deaths...

We wouldn't make it around the corner. This looks good on paper, but in reality we will all be executed. They dont allow us to march peacefully, and they sure as hell wont let us "mob up" strapped either. I don't know what difference it makes if we are licensed to carry when it involves the police. That is a line they will not allow us to cross. If undercovers bust in your door in the middle of the night guns drawn and don't announce themselves but you pull your pistol and fire on them protecting your home guess what happens to your ***?

I'm still unclear about their approach toward Mr. Sterling. If they got an anonymous call that a person matching his description had a gun and told someone to move or whatever. Why not handle that situation first? Why were they trying to apprehend him off the rip.

Wouldn't their first convo with him be about the call, then asking if he had any weapons and trying to get that cleared up first? Determining if he was legally allowed to carry or not? How do they go straight to arresting him, and not even doing a search? Its as if they didn't know he even had a gun .

Last edited:
That's the tough question. When I see incidents like these the most glaring causes I can think of are white supremacy/racism, an inherently corrupt police system with no accountability for miscoduct whatsoever and "the blue wall of silence" as it is known, and finally the justice system's perpetual failure to hold these officers accountable for their actions. 
There's a large problem in the way of virtually every step of incidents like this.

There truly is no recourse when it comes to the police. We can't retaliate, we cant fight back against the police. They are protected, and once we start killing cops, or even attacking them that gives them complete authority to do with "us" whatever they feel. Not like they haven't been doing so already.

The public will get all the justification they will ever need for the police to kill us on sight. Hundreds of years of corruption wont stop overnight. This is systematic oppression/racism.

If you only saw what I see in my facebook feed, especially my friends who are now cops trying to find a way to justify it. :smh:

Is this from black cops, white cops, or all cops regardless of race?

View media item 2093873
A coward dies 1000 deaths...

We wouldn't make it around the corner. This looks good on paper, but in reality we will all be executed. They dont allow us to march peacefully, and they sure as hell wont let us "mob up" strapped either. I don't know what difference it makes if we are licensed to carry when it involves the police. That is a line they will not allow us to cross. If undercovers bust in your door in the middle of the night guns drawn and don't announce themselves but you pull your pistol and fire on them protecting your home guess what happens to your ***?

All the friends that went into the NYPD and other forces are white so yea no shock there. But it's just astonishing how forthright they are in their opinions. It's like they are infallible.

Yo that tore me up. Prayers up man. It's open season on us, **** ain't fair. **** amerikkka

On the coo, i canf even imagine how it feels to be black, and how it feels to be harrased by the police and looked at as a criminal cuz of your skin color.

Im brown and had my share of bad encounters wit cops, but man i can see why yall feel in danger around police.

Fam I sure hope you not referring to me because I have never stepped forward defending this type of behavior from cops....from the jump I've said this is all disgusting and cops are failing hard at their job....that Minnesota killing is even more heartbreaking.
you said you had no sympathy for Sterling...

Fam I sure hope you not referring to me because I have never stepped forward defending this type of behavior from cops....from the jump I've said this is all disgusting and cops are failing hard at their job....that Minnesota killing is even more heartbreaking.
you said you had no sympathy for Sterling...
yup i do remember that and his reasoning was Because he was a criminal. If he was really a criminal he wouldnt be trying to sell cds to support his family

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, fam. Decide who you're trying to be before you press reply.

The way I see it, two criminals were caught in a fight, one got killed the other should go to jail....I feel very little sympathy for either one.

Last edited:

I love it!

@blco02
 aint made an appearance today and now we know why
laugh.gif

Hi.
Bye.

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

damn...what exactly was it this time...? seemed like he was walking a thin line in a lot of these topics...

damn..got me feeling some type of way...guess homeboy repped me a couple of times...might have to check myself on that...

Last edited:
Sooooooooooooooooooooo glad Bloc02 was banned. He crossed the line in this thread.

damn...what exactly was it this time...? seemed like he was walking a thin line in a lot of these topics...

damn..got me feeling some type of way...guess homeboy repped me a couple of times...might have to check myself on that...
He trolled this thread:  

http://niketalk.com/t/651015/minnes...-told-him-to-get-his-license/30#post_26149013

We don't ban people for their political views, and I think sometimes I can be patient to a fault with that.  Racism, however, is not a valid "political view," no matter how much certain politicians and voters would like to believe otherwise.  You can share different beliefs about the role of government, trade, immigration, gun control, and so on here on NikeTalk, but we will not allow people to post racist comments to our forums.  That has nothing to do with free speech.  He's not being arrested.  He just no longer has the right to use our private website due to his repeated violations of our terms of service.  

This user routinely attempted to toe the line and see just how far he could take it, and that, honestly, is trolling.  

I could say more but, frankly, he's not worth it.  If our society is what it pretends to be, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile must be remembered.  People like blwhatever deserve to be forgotten. 

Bloc02's first post in that other thread was a mugshot of a person that may or may not be the victim.

He trolled this thread:  

http://niketalk.com/t/651015/minnes...-told-him-to-get-his-license/30#post_26149013

We don't ban people for their political views, and I think sometimes I can be patient to a fault with that.  Racism, however, is not a valid "political view," no matter how much certain politicians and voters would like to believe otherwise.  You can share different beliefs about the role of government, trade, immigration, gun control, and so on here on NikeTalk, but we will not allow people to post racist comments to our forums.  That has nothing to do with free speech.  He's not being arrested.  He just no longer has the right to use our private website due to his repeated violations of our terms of service.  

This user routinely attempted to toe the line and see just how far he could take it, and that, honestly, is trolling.  

I could say more but, frankly, he's not worth it.  If our society is what it pretends to be, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile must be remembered.  People like blwhatever deserve to be forgotten. 

most definitely...

View media item 2094014

Thank you Methodical Management Methodical Management

He intentionally came into that other thread and posted a mugshot to rile people up. It's one thing to have a dissenting opinion and it's another to intentionally stir the pot to get a rise out of the community on the subject of someone's death no less :smh:

Glad he's gone.

Back
Top Bottom