R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Fighting with the police is moronic, but doesn't give them a reason to execute you.

Stop bringing it up like Sterling brought this on himself. He brought going to jail on himself, not being murdered by incompetent cops]

Don't fight with police officers and disobey their commands

Mr. Castille was reaching, for his wallet like the officer told him to. Where was it written that he had a gun on his lap? I never seen that.

Furthermore, for people to not know the whole story, they seem to know about who should live and who shouldn't.

Mr. Castille was reaching, for his wallet like the officer told him to. Where was it written that he had a gun on his lap? I never seen that.
that's because that is not the fact. 

dude prob read it off the fox news comment section.

Furthermore, for people to not know the whole story, they seem to know about who should live and who shouldn't.
yet they deny their hatred and prejudice. because to them it's a normal logical way of life.

they don't care man. they only like the part of the story when the black guy is a criminal.

Not true again. I've continuously said let's get the FULL story before making judgements. Unlike you and most people who have already convicted the officers involved

What kind of story do you need to put the cops at fault?
Based on the video we saw, give me a plausible scenario that would make you say the cops should go away for murder.

Facts:
- Man was a felon
- Had a gun
- Officers had him on his back
- He posed no threat...ON HIS BACK
- They pumped six in his chest...SIX

Using these facts, tell me what it would take for you to put these dudes at fault.

Entertain me, please.

What kind of story do you need to put the cops at fault?
Based on the video we saw, give me a plausible scenario that would make you say the cops should go away for murder.

Facts:
- Man was a felon
- Had a gun
- Officers had him on his back
- He posed no threat...ON HIS BACK
- They pumped six in his chest...SIX

Using these facts, tell me what it would take for you to put these dudes at fault.

Entertain me, please.
inb4 they feared for their lives and made a judgment call

Fighting with the police is moronic, but doesn't give them a reason to execute you.

Stop bringing it up like Sterling brought this on himself. He brought going to jail on himself, not being murdered by incompetent cops

And don't kill people for no good reason if you're a cop.

And don't make excuses for murdering cops if you're someone with any kind of common decency

Cleaned that up for you pa

Last edited:
that's because that is not the fact. 

dude prob read it off the fox news comment section.

CNN broke the video down frame by frame and it showed a gun on his lap. Not to mention he was stopped since he fit a description of an individual who robbed a store with a gun

philando castle is a different story.. that's one where the cops were actually wrong and deserve to be trialed for murder ...
RIP Mr castle

CNN broke the video down frame by frame and it showed a gun on his lap. Not to mention he was stopped since he fit a description of an individual who robbed a store with a gun
link to video? id be interested to see. since i'd wanna see all the facts first.

he aint rob no damb store man 

He fit the description of the robber who was never caught. Not sure if that's the main reason why he was stopped or because of the tail light. The police officer may have realized the description once he pulled him over. Who knows, more facts and story line will come out. He has been stopped 52 other times prior to this for traffic and other violations

Last edited:
Nothing good ever comes from a discussion about race. Neither side clearly listening to each other and making assumptions.

flared nostrils and dreads = fits the description lmao.

inb4 hes a felon and a thief. how dare he steal graham crackers to give to autistic kids!!!

still waiting for that CNN link to where they broke down the video frame by frame for where dude had the gun on his lap?

I read as much as I could find, nowhere was it ever said that he had a gun in his lap. I saw the video a million times, how did CNN break it down frame by frame and they saw a weapon in his lap? Where is this coming from. Frankly, it sounds made up. This officer murdered this man, as did the officer in Baton Rouge muredered Mr. Sterling.

Back
Top Bottom