R.I.P. Chinx Drugz

Thats actually a great idea

Rapper union complete with Health insurance , Life insurance , 401k, etc

Didn't someone try this before?

imagine the premiums tho :lol:

between this kinda nonsense, accidental ODs, lean/xan induced seizures, most of them would not be able to afford it.

You really think he paid for that Jeep? And if so 50K?

On top of that i know you can think of some **** you did for someone who you were trying to get with that you wouldnt do for one of your boys.

And they wernt best friends they just met each other a few years back.

He only messes with him off the strength of the Stack to Max , Max to French relationship.
French himself said that was his best friend, they been known each other for more then just a few years and they had a brotherly relationship so, i think french got to front money up, is sad seeing the fam beg for 20k... I wouldn't donate.

Man dont let these industry people fool you they were not no best friends.

Just because they are around each other a lot dont mean you would drop everthing for the person or make sure their family is taken care of forever.

Look at what happened with Joe and Pun. From the outside looking in you can tell they were a lot closer than Chinx and French

Thats actually a great idea

Rapper union complete with Health insurance , Life insurance , 401k, etc

Didn't someone try this before?

imagine the premiums tho :lol:

between this kinda nonsense, accidental ODs, lean/xan induced seizures, most of them would not be able to afford it.

Its crazy you hear people like Beyonce and Taylor swift getting insurance for their legs and what not but these rappers cant make enough to get basic insurance :smh:

French has to put up money for his funeral there's no way possible he can't...it's the real thing to do...dude is ballin out with diddy and the kardashians I know he has Atleast 10k to give away

Last edited:
Maybe I'm lookin to far into it but I feel like if he doesn't help out this could hurt his career

THREAD ABOUT HIM? That's funny could have swore thread title say RIP Chinx....Foh Klown
Stupid question by u and an even stupider come Back.

N change ur name cuz u ain't no Compton prince cuz I never heard of u.
FYI u can come by my house off E. rosecrans and tell it to me.

Stupid question by u and an even stupider come Back.

N change ur name cuz u ain't no Compton prince cuz I never heard of u.
FYI u can come by my house off E. rosecrans and tell it to me.
142 and Hillford Duece Line WSP come get sat down if u dumb enuff 

He probably got killed over something that started just like you two clowns bickering....

****** have too much pride 
grin.gif

I'm pretty sure his family probably started that. French or other rappers will pay for the funeral I'm sure but they not taking care of his kids/bm. If yo bd a rapper nowadays u don't work, so baby girl probably trynna get as much as she can.

On another note if french wasn't paying shouldn't a dude like meek pay? He did make a song about son it would seem like he's using his death for buzz if he left him out like that. Diddy with all these heart felt IG messages but we know how he roll.

Last edited:
Life's a puzzle, wise ****** died tryna finish it
Died as a glorious king, most benevolent

Dude was ill

R.I.P. Chinx

I always thought this song was hard.

Now when I hear it, esp the hook, it's just chilling and ominous.

Back
Top Bottom