I'll take two to the chest and let him live through my breath
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/h1]

[h1]Jack Herer, Emperor of Hemp, Passes Away[/h1]

the420times | Apr 15, 2010 | Comments 0

Jack Herer, 1939-2010

Jack Herer, the iconic advocate of cannabis legalization, self-described “Emperor of Hemp,

Originally Posted by youneedthese

ok
Replies like these are a reminder of the infestation of NT by wee-minded, ignorant kids. When someone passes away, I've never heard "ok" as an appropriate response, unless he or she was a bad person.

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

ok
Replies like these are a reminder of the infestation of NT by wee-minded, ignorant kids. When someone passes away, I've never heard "ok" as an appropriate response, unless he or she was a bad person.

R.I.P.
People die every minute. What makes this death any different? What did he do for you that makes you so upset? Did anyone in here know him. Yeah R.I.P to dude. But a thread for it............
eyes.gif

And as of wee-minded, ignorant kids....... cmon son you have no idea
indifferent.gif

ok

R.I.P.
People die every minute. What makes this death any different. What did he do for you that makes you so upset? Did anyone in here know him. Yeah R.I.P to dude. But a thread for it............
eyes.gif
What if you made a thread about someone you know, and I come in and just say.. "ok". Like I had anything to do with that person.. Yea.. chill out and pay your respects
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

ok

R.I.P.
People die every minute. What makes this death any different. What did he do for you that makes you so upset? Did anyone in here know him. Yeah R.I.P to dude. But a thread for it............
eyes.gif
What if you made a thread about someone you know, and I come in and just say.. "ok". Like I had anything to do with that person.. Yea.. chill out and pay your respects
R.I.P.
What do i care about what YOU have to say about someone that i would know that has passed away?? You guys are acting as if he was your buddy or something. Yeah so like i said.......R.I.P........but a thread for this........
grin.gif

ok

R.I.P.
People die every minute. What makes this death any different? What did he do for you that makes you so upset? Did anyone in here know him. Yeah R.I.P to dude. But a thread for it............
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
No death is different from another in the aspect that it is death. And although that is something we cannot change his thread can accomplish something in the sense that it's letting people familiar with his work for cannabis activism that he has passed away. And if not that it may invite someone who is unfamiliar with his work yet pro-cannabis to be introduced to his writings.

He did many things for anyone who is pro-cannabis. This thread is an outlet for them to pay respects.

Chill, tough guy.

ok

R.I.P.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Adults don't say "ok" when there's a discussion about someone's death. I don't care if this guy was the local school librarian, what is the point of posting "ok" in the thread? You're communicating to the board that you're intending to disrespect the person who passed by making the effort to come in, not care, and post this.

"Son"...

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

ok

R.I.P.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
No death is different from another in the aspect that it is death. And although that is something we cannot change his thread can accomplish something in the sense that it's letting people familiar with his work for cannabis activism that he has passed away. And if not that it may invite someone who is unfamiliar with his work yet pro-cannabis to be introduced to his writings.

He did many things for anyone who is pro-cannabis. This thread is an outlet for them to pay respects.

Chill, tough guy.
Tough guy?
laugh.gif
Ya funny. Let me go pick up the paper or watch the news and make R.I.P post for every person that is about something, that has passed away. How many people in here can say that they knew of this man? Has anyone in here studied him or etc...... So all the people in here who put R.I.P are actually interested in his work now? Or is it that because they smoke weed that they are puttin R.I.P?

ok

R.I.P.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Adults don't say "ok" when there's a discussion about someone's death. I don't care if this guy was the local school librarian, what is the point of posting "ok" in the thread? You're communicating to the board that you're intending to disrespect the person who passed by making the effort to come in, not care, and post this.

"Son"...
Not at all BOY. My ok was intended as in "ok" we need a thread for this? I have no intentions on disrespecting dude. But if i was, you mad? Why do you care my boy?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

ok

R.I.P.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Chill, tough guy.
Tough guy?
laugh.gif
Ya funny. Let me go pick up the paper or watch the news and make R.I.P post for every person that is about something, that has passed away. How many people in here can say that they knew of this man? Has anyone in here studied him or etc...... So all the people in here who put R.I.P are actually interested in his work now? Or is it that because they smoke weed that they are puttin R.I.P?
Child please
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom