R.I.P. Jeezy Vol. 9/28/1977-10/13/2012

They in denial bro they don't wanna admit wop killed him

80 chains going and they ain't took one yet, nothing ******ed bout Gucci but this gold rolex

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thread title kind of suspect though...I thought Jeezy was really gone for a second 
laugh.gif

Gucci was beating a dead horse at this point. That **** was already ancient history and known. Gucci had already "won" by having that run from '08-'10, after people left him for dead.

Quite honestly he just seemed mad cause that BS he and Drama pulled on the radio didn't end up in any features or collaborations.

Son the title had me like :wow: :smh: Came in here shocked like what the ****? but then I look at the date and I'm like how this ***** died 2 years ago and I'm hearing about it now?

Anyway Jeezy whack.

C'mon son. :smh:

Had me thinking my ***** Jeezy really kicked the bucket :lol:

Then again its says 2012 but still :lol:

Last edited:
go dig yo partna up n' bet he can't say s*** View media item 1314049

I said it before. A lot of people rap about catching bodies. Wop one of the only ones that proved he was about that action.

But really though, this track was :x.

I don't think it was beating a dead horse. Jeezy has mentioned the rift a few times in interview. I believe the whole "nothing ******ed about Gucci but this gold Rolex" was in response to Jeezy actually calling him ******ed on the breakfast club.

Thought gucci was gonna really die when he said he was gonna perform it in jeezys city

Son came out unharmed & will forever be better than jeezy

I said it before. A lot of people rap about catching bodies. Wop one of the only ones that proved he was about that action.

But really though, this track was
sick.gif

I don't think it was beating a dead horse. Jeezy has mentioned the rift a few times in interview. I believe the whole "nothing ******ed about Gucci but this gold Rolex" was in response to Jeezy actually calling him ******ed on the breakfast club.
he shot someone in self defense...he aint bout catchin no bodies

I see Jeezy put out a dope album this year...where Gucci Mane at? slammin the dove bar on the floor

Back
Top Bottom