R.I.P. Notorious B.I.G. 03/09/97 ~19 Years since he was murdered~

You wanna sip Mo on my living room flo , play Nintendo with ceasealeo , pick up my phone say poppa not home :smokin

Am I the only one waiting for diddy puffy whatever he goes by these days to drop some never before heard big? I am sure he has some old throwaways sitting around somewhere anyway RIP BIG :smokin

You wanna sip Mo on my living room flo , play Nintendo with ceasealeo , pick up my phone say poppa not home :smokin

:pimp:

Am I the only one waiting for diddy puffy whatever he goes by these days to drop some never before heard big? I am sure he has some old throwaways sitting around somewhere anyway RIP BIG :smokin

Nah Puff would have been capitalized off of something like that.

Then again next year will be 20 years so we'll see maybe he might do something or release something.

Wasn't feeling that Born Again album though.

RIP Biggie. Nobody could paint pictures with words like him.

Gimme The Loot
Me and My B****
Everybody Struggle
Somebody Gotta Die
_'s Bleed
I Got A Story To Tell

The man was making movies

I don't think any rapper has snapped the way he did on Victory. He really came into his prime on Life After Death. Crazy that he was only 24. I don't care what you going through, you put on Sky Is The Limit and everything is all good.

It always blows my mind how young dude was when he passed :x :smh:,to eave the legacy he has in such a short time is pretty damn remarkable.

RIP to the NYC GOAT

Last edited:

I have a feeling he got something from b.I.g on No way out 2 that's dropping this year. Maybe we get a young g's part 2

R.I.P. to the g.r.o.a.t.
I heard Faith is working on something with unreleased material...the working title I heard was "The King and I".

NotoriousBIG.jpg

Long kiss goodnight is one of the hardest ******* songs I've ever heard in my life. That beat is disgusting. The horns, the puff adlibs too

RZA and Biggie :wow: :wow:. That **** is still knock in 2016. Def in my top 10 biggie tracks

I make ya mouf piece obese like della Reese, when I release you lose teeth like little cease, ***** please blood flood ya dungarees and that's just half of my war path, laugh now cry later I rhyme greata than the average playa hata or spectata, buy my cd twice when they see me in the streets they like yo he nice

Last edited:
And Long Kiss was definitely about Pac. Cease said it.

Yeah it was, I hated that song for the longest I thought it was foul. I was the biggest Pac fan, It kind of made me think that Puff and Big was bragging about what happened to him, and then to release it. This was one you kind of keep on the shelf or you declaring war once people heard it.

Last edited:
BIG was incredible 19 yrs ago I remember when it happened seeing it on MTV NEWS I was 12 at the time that was strange to hear a rapper of that magnitude get killed...Never be another R.I.P to the ILLEST...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom