R.I.P. Prodigy from Mobb Deep

I rap like, no one out there can F wit me, You feel different N' SEE ME

frown.gif
frown.gif
 R.I.P. Bandanna P

Love this track. Forgot, even though I played this album weekly for over a year.

Shout to those that thought "The Infamous" was the Mobb's first album. I know I wasn't the only one that thought that back in the day :lol: :pimp:

Shout to those that thought "The Infamous" was the Mobb's first album. I know I wasn't the only one that thought that back in the day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I knew it wasn't their first, but I still think it's their best.

Copped on one of those Columbia House "buy 12 CD's for a penny" offers
nthat.gif
along with Money, Power, Respect, I Am, Heavy Mental, Iron Man, and others I'll never remember.

Hegelian Dialectic and Albert Einstein albums were decent efforts. It just seems like he fell out with a lot of dudes at the time and he was an easy target. Once that book came out things changed for him. I'm glad he was able to squash all that BS and move on for what it's worth. Also glad the community is showing love. Hopefully we get a song in his memory.

Had NO idea a young Prodigy was on the Boyz in the Hood soundtrack.

This book is amazing.

Dudes stay with the comparisons.....even during the timeframe when a person passes away. No matter how ridiculous or asinine they are.

I am a big Mobb fan. The Bay Area supported these guys hard cause it was like the NYC version of some good ol' fashion gangsta rap. I am glad I was able to see them live. These were taken on my OG iPhone years back.

P was a dope rapper and good to see him mature in his later days. RIP to one of the greatest.

Damn R.I.P. Queens bridge finest

I love this song and shook ones

Last edited:
Dudes stay with the comparisons.....even during the timeframe when a person passes away. No matter how ridiculous or asinine they are.
At least he gave the nod to the one that passed this time. Usually NT would slander the recently deceased.

Last edited:
RIP

The Infamous will always be up there as one of my favorite albums of all time. And P killed Apostle's Warning :x

Back
Top Bottom