R. Kelly - Black Panties (Album Stream)

Throw This Money On You >>>>>

You Deserve Better >>>>>

That being said... LMAO at Juicy J: We hella deep in this club, go mo ****** than a cotton field 
sick.gif

It's pretty much the Kellz take on contemporary Hip-Hop/R&B.

Not a bad thing, it's pretty entertaining.

I found myself laughing at moments because it's like he's become a character of himself. So everything is super R. Kelly-fied if that makes sense.

Man I Listen to the "R. Kelly" album and Born Into The 90's all the time to this day.

What the hell is this silly ****? :smh: :smh: :smh: You're R. Kelly for Christ sake, what in the world are you doing drowning yourself in Autotune trying to sound like Future with Migos yelling all over records man, is this a joke?

It's not his old work but it's still a nice album imo. If anything the "R Kelly-fied" moments are indeed hilarious.

This album is comedy from beginning to end. I mean he hasn't really done a serious album in over a decade, but he always brings the LULZ and that's why I check his stuff out. I mean you can't really go into an album that's got song titles like "Marry the *****", "Throw Money on You" and "Show Ya *****" and not think it's going to be a joke. I just hope that somewhere in this world someone has their first wedding dance to "Marry the *****". That would be one of the most amazing moments ever. I would pay to see that.

For real. I mean, the album is called Black Panties. Black Panties. You should know what you're getting into just from that :lol:

This album is comedy from beginning to end. I mean he hasn't really done a serious album in over a decade

Love Letter and Write Me Back were serious.

If you have been following this album, you kind of knew what this would sound like. It's gonna be some crazy sexual music, with hard beats. There will be a lot of corniness. With that said, I got through half of it and I was cool with it. Genius was cool. Cookies was hilarious but I love oreos so it made me like the song :smh:

Will finish the album later today

This album is :pimp: and :x and :rofl: at the same time.

I've listened through it once so far and some of it is pretty good. I like Genius (gets better every time I listen to it), Cookie, and Marry the ***** (the last one just because of how ridiculous it is. Anyone count the # of times he says "*****" in the song? I counted 14 instances in the first minute).

I'm still waiting on his collabo album with Mr. Biggs though.

Last edited:
Great review: http://www.grantland.com/blog/holly...es-drops-the-nearly-perfect-new-r-kelly-album

excerpt:
This album is a nearly perfect achievement of bluntness, literalism, and indefatigability. It's just what you need after all the cuteness and pandering men are doing right now in popular music. For more than a decade, lust and carnality have been the women's prerogative — Missy Elliott and Khia and Lady Gaga and Rihanna, with Madonna as the living legend and Peaches as high priestess. The men are really boys who are experts in adorability. And after you've listened to good artists sing about luck and heaven and putting on a suit and tie, you've just kind of had it. Justin Timberlake understands sexiness but knows nothing about sex.

:lol: :pimp:

thank you

I like the album for what it is. I wasnt expecting a 12Play or TP2, i knew upfront the type of music he was putting out with this album. Cookies is my joint!

I like the album for what it is. I wasnt expecting a 12Play or TP2, i knew upfront the type of music he was putting out with this album. Cookies is my joint!
this right here

this album is R.kelly in rare forum he has always been a cross between "grown people R&B" and "thug R&B"

R, some of TP-2, TP-3, Double Up and Untied is examples of that. and a lot of his features over the years have been this way.

Back
Top Bottom