R kelly got that NINJA BUG? Pics dude look sick

he also had his home raided and they found even more child molestation tapes that they couldn't use in court

who tries to defend a child molester tho?

Hey now, I wasn't defending dude...just stating facts lol. And "molester" might be goin a little strong there...molest is different from consensual.

Whether anyone is a criminal or not, one should be able to separate their talent/works and their crime. Michael Jackson, Woody Allen, Roman Polanksi, Oj simpson

he also had his home raided and they found even more child molestation tapes that they couldn't use in court

who tries to defend a child molester tho?

bro he has no history touching little kids. Now 15-17 year old girls yes but no he is not a child molester I dont think that is the proper legal terminology for him.

Hey now, I wasn't defending dude...just stating facts lol. And "molester" might be goin a little strong there...molest is different from consensual.

Whether anyone is a criminal or not, one should be able to separate their talent/works and their crime. Michael Jackson, Woody Allen, Roman Polanksi, Oj simpson

He had sex with a child ON VIDEO he molested her

if there was a video of Michael molesting a child i'd say the same thing

no support for any pervert at least from me

hmm, depends on what you define as "child" I don't think/know if that girl on the videos age was ever verified to be whatever...I saw the video when it came out, Myself personally wouldn't touch that cause she looked young, but she did at least look 15 to me. :nerd: , meh, im not comfortable talking about this anymore

R. Kelly has timeless music.

OJ was one of the greatest to play the game.

We not friends w/ these people...that's why they get a pass.

It's obvious really. :lol: Is it right? Idk.

Also, life is not black and white. Is R. Kelly a pervert? Yes.

Does he rape/have sex w/ CHILDREN against their will? No.

Did he have sex w/ a teenager? Yes.

Did she want it? Yes.

So he is your typical To Catch A Predator guy who happens to make INCREDIBLE music.

He's weird, has a socially unacceptable fetish, and acted on it.

Does that make TP2 not jam? Nope...still jams. I'm not gonna deprive my ears of tunes

I enjoy because the person behind it who I've never met is a perv. Sorry.

you trying to make it seem like he's out there making love to babies..
they were minors not children..

A minor is a child. The hell kinda @#$% y'all dudes be on?

Let y'all have a daughter and at 15 she get her back blown out on tape by a grizzly _ in his late 30's. Guarantee y'all enforcing the law to the fullest.

Let y'all have a daughter and at 15 she get her back blown out on tape by a grizzly _ in his late 30's. Guarantee y'all enforcing the law to the fullest.

exactly, but it wasn't our daughters it was some other sloot who wanted Kelz's golden showers.

and none of that affects how his music sounds. sorry. that's life. maybe it would be different if

he did **** an innocent baby...as a matter of fact i'm sure it would. but he didn't and his music is amazing

so people will still listen to it. no one in here is saying they'd have a drink w/ the guy so what exactly is your point?

Last edited:

If two 15 yr olds have sex technically its against the law in certain states, so yeah what is your point?

Overrated. Not even the GOAT pedophile musician

Marvin Gaye remains the King of R&B. :pimp:

Lol at defending having sex with a minor. A 31 year old having sex with a 10th grader

Where is the proof he had sex with the minor though since he was found NOT GUILTY on all 14 counts against him? The prosecution couldn't even prove that it was him in the video and the minor nor her parents testified that it was him that had sex with her.

Where is the proof he had sex with the minor though since he was found NOT GUILTY on all 14 counts against him? The prosecution couldn't even prove that it was him in the video and the minor nor her parents testified that it was him that had sex with her.

Did I say he did it? No. There are guys in here talking about 15 year olds "aren't that young" lol

Last edited:
Did I say he did it? No. There are guys in here talking about 15 year olds "aren't that young" lol

Man when I was 19 and going to 18 and over clubs, I always encountered high school girls in the club grinding on dudes. I mean let's not be naive and not think that these girls at 15-16 aren't using their older sisters/cousins' drivers licenses to get into clubs.

you trying to make it seem like he's out there making love to babies..
they were minors not children..

If your 15 y/o daughter is getting plowed by some 30 y/o dude, then you my friend have failed as a father. Let Kellz cook!!

Last edited:
hmm, depends on what you define as "child" I don't think/know if that girl on the videos age was ever verified to be whatever...I saw the video when it came out, Myself personally wouldn't touch that cause she looked young, but she did at least look 15 to me.
nerd.gif
, meh, im not comfortable talking about this anymore
i wouldnt have done it if i listened to my brain

but her body was grown enough to have sex, chances are she was a busto because her neck game looked on point, so she was already suckin and ****** before kells got to it

we all knew them girls in 7th grade, 8th grade, and all through hs who was takin d in droves, 15 is not a child

Back
Top Bottom