Raccoons taking over the streets of NYC Vol. Subways and backyards in the Daytime

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Raccoon Girl is slowly taking over. This is just the beginning.

lol @ the youtube video **% i did not know racoons can climb on fire escape stairs
i seen a racoon in real life like a qeek ago, that %!#@ scared the crap out of me i thought it was a fat %#@ cat turns out it was a racoon.This was like during night time

lol @ the youtube video **% i did not know racoons can climb on fire escape stairs
i seen a racoon in real life like a qeek ago, that %!#@ scared the crap out of me i thought it was a fat %#@ cat turns out it was a racoon.This was like during night time

I've seen some of the biggest raccoons ever while staying out in jamaica (queens).
And I'm originally from NC.

I've seen some of the biggest raccoons ever while staying out in jamaica (queens).
And I'm originally from NC.

When i was down in Florida at Key Largo with my kayaking class, raccoons would come out at night when there were like 20 of us sitting around the campfire. They would come right next to us and try to eat our food that we had stored away in plastic bins. They weren't afraid of us at all. I remember throwing branches and stones at them and they would scurry off for like 2 minutes and then come right back and just be like "oh hi, something smells good". We exchanged many short and sometimes epic battles throughout the week. They even came out during the day and tried to start beef.

I would bet that the NY raccoons are much less frightened of people than ones from a state park.

When i was down in Florida at Key Largo with my kayaking class, raccoons would come out at night when there were like 20 of us sitting around the campfire. They would come right next to us and try to eat our food that we had stored away in plastic bins. They weren't afraid of us at all. I remember throwing branches and stones at them and they would scurry off for like 2 minutes and then come right back and just be like "oh hi, something smells good". We exchanged many short and sometimes epic battles throughout the week. They even came out during the day and tried to start beef.

I would bet that the NY raccoons are much less frightened of people than ones from a state park.

A badger.
These are bigger and much more confrontational. I know where one lives under a barn.
Imagine sticking your arm down the hole to it's den or having it jump out of a tree onto your face...
The wolverine's nasty little brother.

A badger.
These are bigger and much more confrontational. I know where one lives under a barn.
Imagine sticking your arm down the hole to it's den or having it jump out of a tree onto your face...
The wolverine's nasty little brother.

Racoons aint #$!$..Everytime I walk my dog at night I get followed by skunks..Them bold bastards follow me two-three blocks at a time..I be all shook walking fast as hell..

Racoons aint #$!$..Everytime I walk my dog at night I get followed by skunks..Them bold bastards follow me two-three blocks at a time..I be all shook walking fast as hell..

Originally Posted by Proshares

Raccoons think they are the gulliest animals on the street. They catch you looking at them they just stare you down like "+@@ you gonna do?"
laugh.gif

This. These guys are the hardest gang on the street. What other group you know roll up with numbers in people's yards at 2am, knock your trash can over and wreck %#$%, and then roll out like its all good?
I remember i had one move into my garage for a min. it really didn't care about anything. i'd try to scare it out; made loud noises, threw ammonia soaked cotton balls in its area. at one point it stared me down then went back to sleep. i gave up after that. i wasn't tryin to piss dude off for him to get hood on me and catch rabies.

smh.gif
eek.gif
at them tryin to take over nyc in daylight. they REALLY don't give a fuk about any1.

Back
Top Bottom