Rachel Nichols just gave Floyd Mayweather his first career loss

What L did he take? She didn't prove anything
This. If you disliked Mayweather prior to that interview, you'd still dislike him. If you were a fan prior, you'd still be a fan. If you were indifferent towards him, you'd still be indifferent.

Unlike athletes in other sports Mayweather doesn't need to be seen as "squeaky clean" to be popular.. those checks will keep coming in regardless *shrugs*

Mel Gibson is pretty much shunned from Hollywood bro. Vanilla Ice caught flac repeatly and those other two kept it under wraps and it wasn't on camera or recorded. Gibson was ALL over news dude.

You know better dude. NTers just trying to pull the race card again.

But regards to this interview. Mayweather knew the hole he dug himself into by making those comments.

Big ups to him for keeping his cool for this interview though. She came for his neck.

Last edited:
still getting over 30 mill guaranteed tomorrow. unless, rachel stole his debit card n pin, what L?

So dudes just forgot where I said "seen this" huh :lol:? I seen it on Facebook and only posted it cause it pretty much said the exact same thing as the dude whom I replied to. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't think it had some bit of truth to it also.

Dudes sound so corny saying that "playing the race card" ****. There's almost no such thing as the damn "race card". It's just what punk *** passive aggressive people say who rather than admit that they're bigots, try to flip it back on a culture that speaks out on legit injustices done to them.

i get what your hinting at but consider , the ones to the left are far more recent plus consider that there isnt picture/video evidence for anyone on the right ... ray rice thing happened in febuary and had basically faded away before the video of him knocking ol girl out , with chris brown the rihanna picture of her being completely tore up is engraved in a lot of peoples head when the whole chris brown rihanna thing comes up

'domestic violence' has become the new way to take cheap shots at a black man while trying to simultaneously appear righteous.  How come Hope Solo doesn't get this media treatment for beating members of her family?  what about Charlie Sheen or Mel Gibson?

I wish some of you put more thought it in your comments.

You're comparing a situation that was on camera?

and Hope Solo? You watch womens soccer?

He's corny for commenting on the Rice situation in the first place if he has domestic abuse problems of his own, and she's corny trying to go out of her way to get dude to look bad on television.​

Yep, he opened himself up, and that's her job.

I agree with him in that an indefinite ban is complete ********.

Indefinite isn't lifetime.

It means he can be reinstated at any time. There just isn't a current time frame.

What she won't do is get in the ring and throw them thangs with Floyd
Make a thread when that happens op

Rachel done got married? Seen the ring on her hand

Last edited:
Damn b never knew this ***** was such a clown. I highly doubt she lives her life disrespecting and being a complete jerk to everyone who has made mistakes in their pass. Something tells me she just dislikes this man for whatever reason and wanted him to act out of character , deep down inside she probably wants him to lay hands on her along with something else.

Last edited:
I thought floyd was gonna say

"This weekend wat I will do is come over there and *&! $@*&&*****.."
:rofl:

I had no idea about that Hope Solo stuff til I randomly came across it yesterday :lol:

Of course not. She's a serial family beater even though no one ever hears about it. Instead though, ESPN rather beat us over the head with ray rice and Adrian Peterson giving his son a 1970's down south *** whipping.

Man dont nobody give a damn about no hope solo lol

And that musta been one *** whoopin ap put on his son to have him turn himself in

Fact of the matter is it's all hearsay there's no solid evidence against Floyd proving he did any of this and we are all just outsiders speculating. We don't know both sides of these accounts in full detail and never will. That's not to say I think he did or didn't do any of this I just don't care. Just like the ray rice footage, yeah it was bad but I really could care less about him or his chick. We see horrific tragedies on the news everyday ppl out here acting like animals and we wanna harp on one isolated incident why? Because he's an nfl player? It doesn't make sense. If you needed to see the ray rice footage to get you in an uproar about domestic violence something is wrong with you. It goes without saying that putting your hands on a woman in that manner is wrong but guess what? That doesn't mean that there aren't **** heads out there doing it. A witch hunt for Floyd mayweather or ray rice isn't going to change that fact sorry. If people want to speak out against domestic violence and make real changes it starts with the way we raise our young men so it needs to be addressed at the source like any other problem. Making an example out of celebrities is nothing but a circus and a distraction a bunch of hypocrites pointing fingers and gossiping. If you or your children are looking at celebs and athletes as role models or an example of how to live your life then you're ****ed from the jump.

Last edited:
lol im as a big as a floyd fan as the next man. catch all this fights, root for him, etc..but im a lil stunned so many dudes are defending him :lol:

she had dude stubbling over questions that floyd NEVER does. He looked like a deer in headlights towards the end of the interview

Rachel Nichols is wack as hell.. why doesn't she ask CNN to donate the money they generate off of this 24/7 coverage of this story?

I didn't see her asking the saints to donate money to anti gambling or the pats to donate to anti spying...  or what about the danny ferry write a check to civil rights and anti racism...  

she won't do it because shes a fraud. 

Last edited:
He gave the mother of his three kids a concussion and threatened to kill her and the kids? AND one of the kids called the cops? I didn't know all that. Wow.

I wanted someone to Ray Rice her when she tried to guilt Floyd into donating to domestic violence .....stay out the next man pocket srs

'domestic violence' has become the new way to take cheap shots at a black man while trying to simultaneously appear righteous.  How come Hope Solo doesn't get this media treatment for beating members of her family?  what about Charlie Sheen or Mel Gibson?

and

Some of yall are sad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom