RACISM IN TENNESSEE vol: White Employer prohibits Black cotton gin employees from using water founta

still common in the south, yes even during the present time.

FlyNY, stay googleing recent race news :lol: (nothing bad, but when you put it on NT; jimmies are rustled.)

Actually you are incorrect OP, immigrants built the USA, mostly hailing from Europe and East Asia. You could technically add the Vanderbilts, JP Morgan, John D Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, and James Duke to people who built America.

Its still pretty ridiculous people still have a mentality like this dude in the article had though :smh:

Last edited:
"WE BUILT AMERICA" :lol: :lol:
you do realize the profits from slave labor was what sent America head and shoulders above the rest of the world right? You do know a black man designed/planned Washington DC, right?

But by all means, break it down for us. Your confidence implies you're an expert on the subject of who actually built America.

roll.gif
So racism is funny to you huh?

I guess it's safe to say that this thread is for street cats
Yeaaaah , looks like I'll be in the Beiber thread.

Supervisor should be hanged in public. Go ahead and exterminate his immediate family too.

^After all these years you're still following me around. :wow:

Chunk boy I haven't seen you post in months, all of a sudden you pop up on my D like a STI. :lol:

thunderchunk69 thunderchunk69 Your confederate flag is safe, I promise not to douse it in gasoline. One of these girls would report me even if I did.

Last edited:
^After all these years you're still following me around. :wow:

Chunk boy I haven't seen you post in months, all of a sudden you pop up on my D like a STI. :lol:

thunderchunk69 thunderchunk69 Your confederate flag is safe, I promise not to douse it in gasoline. One of these girls would report me even if I did.

your sn + confederate flag is all I put into google.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ice+city+fc+confederate+flag
what you said is so fake tough and outlandish it stood out... sorry, you're a very entertaining clown.

I don't own an American flag, Dominican Flag, or Confederate flag.

I don't need to hit report, I can win arguments and find personal satisfaction when I do.

Last edited:

^After all these years you're still following me around.
eek.gif

Chunk boy I haven't seen you post in months, all of a sudden you pop up on my D like a STI.
laugh.gif

@ThunderChunk69 Your confederate flag is safe, I promise not to douse it in gasoline. One of these girls would report me even if I did.
your sn + confederate flag is all I put into google.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ice+city+fc+confederate+flag
what you said is so fake tough and outlandish it stood out... sorry, you're a very entertaining clown.

I don't own an American flag, Dominican Flag, or Confederate flag.

I don't need to hit report, I can win arguments and find personal satisfaction when I do.
Son wht are you talking about? There is no argument dude. 
laugh.gif

I'm seriously shocked that my comments about burning confederate flags months ago still has you feeling some type of way. 
laugh.gif

But honestly I've never understood your MO why do you stay sucking on my nuts. What is your motive? Mine is obvious, I don't like a racists, I abhor them, I'm blatant about it. What is your deal? Are you their champion?

And since your\'re a slanderous, lying, chunky little bundle let me clarify your deceiving words, I've NEVER wished death on a cop that didn't wrongfully put a bullet in an unarmed black man or woman first. 

Last edited:
talking about burning and killing people behind a computer screen, whether they deserve it or not doesn't seem funny to you?

Go ahead and exterminate his immediate family too.

I GUESS THAT'S REASONABLE :rolleyes
nothing strange there guys

someone even called you out in this thread, maybe he's a champion of racism too? :rolleyes
I've NEVER wished death on a cop that didn't wrongfully put a bullet in an unarmed black man or woman first. 

pretty certain you have, but if I hit google you'll just change the conversation to that.

Last edited:
If you're a true racist, you can die a slow painful death. IDGAF. The world is a better place without you, that's my opinion. If that's not in line with your moral code cool, it's my opinion. If you defend, sympathize, otherwise ride for racist **** you too. But you never answered my question, what is YOUR deal? I see you in the Beiber thread defending him, you out here riding for the confederate flag like its on your walll. You stay crusading for the wrong side. 

Last edited:
This escalated quickly. :lol:

This forum is not the type of place that can handle an educated discussion on this topic. It's more of a soap box.

Carry on, just trying to keep blood pressures low.

"WE BUILT AMERICA" :lol: :lol:
you do realize the profits from slave labor was what sent America head and shoulders above the rest of the world right? You do know a black man designed/planned Washington DC, right?

But by all means, break it down for us. Your confidence implies you're an expert on the subject of who actually built America.

This.

American slaves, just to put it in economic terms, American slaves by the 1850's, by the time Solomon Northup gets out of Louisiana with his liberty, American slaves are the single largest financial asset in the entire American economy. Slaves by 1860 were worth approximately $3.5 billion. That was the largest single asset in the entire U.S. economy. That was worth more than all railroads, more than all manufacturing, all other assets combined.

Extract of the "Fresh Air" interview with the author of "Slave No More"

http://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=240491318

Back
Top Bottom