Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.

1st them having that one guy apologizing is a ******* joke....whole bus was chanting that ****

2nd them civil rights ***** are a disgrace for standing up there.....I'm tired of black people caping these white supremacists.....when these folks get exposed let them ************* burn because if the tables was turned you would not see white folks lined up behind a black guy

tired of these buck dancing ****** 
[/quote

Facts

1st them having that one guy apologizing is a ******* joke....whole bus was chanting that ****

2nd them civil rights ***** are a disgrace for standing up there.....I'm tired of black people caping these white supremacists.....when these folks get exposed let them ************* burn because if the tables was turned you would not see white folks lined up behind a black guy

Anastasia (OK Olivia Pope) Pittman.. Can I repeat this more.. She was going in withhim Hand-to-hand.. shes living out Scandal....

That radio interview the senator gave... I was like :ekk :wow:

View media item 877679
This woman is a black liberal spewing this ignorance

Cornballs are evolving brahs

One thing she was right bout, black people need to vote...................her *** outta office first chance they get

Not even in a general election, she needs to get the beating in a primary so that it can really burn her soul

One thing she was right bout, black people need to vote...................her *** outta office first chance they get

Not even in a general election, she needs to get the beating in a primary so that it can really burn her soul
yes she needs to get recalled as she isnt for black people.. shes a self admitted turncoat

People like the state senator are the reason we haven't had as much progress on race relations. She clearly is using this whole experience to bolster her political goals (governor, Congress, Senate) and she will say and do anything to make that happen.

Do I believe in second chances? Yes. Do I think the young man should be afforded a second chance at some point in the future? Yes. The problem is that what has he shown that demonstrates he really understands what he did was wrong?

No way would I vouch for him if I were in a position of authority like that state senator until I had sufficient proof of his remorse. Not remorse for the consequences of his actions but remorse for the action itself.

The same thing happens everytime. People like this young man or Riley Cooper say something racist on Monday. On Tuesday the media exposes them and there is a huge firestorm. By the middle of the week you will have minorities vouching for them and by the next week the narrative turns to how they were mistreated, black on black crime, black people use the words too, etc. Until we hold people accountable for their racism rather than excuse it away, we won't see lasting change. This state senator vouching for the young man took a teachable moment and turned it into just another moment.

1573478_o.gif

She cut a straight rug during that interview[emoji]128516[/emoji]

A girl at South Carolina was listing out the reasons the wi fi was bad at her school & guess what her first reason was?

:smh: Southern "tradition" handed down.

View media item 1478341
It's open season out here at these "Universities".

A female Duke student hanged a noose around a tree.

http://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...its-tying-noose-no-longer-campus#.VSFq5lyf_8t

A Georgia student places a noose around the neck of the statue at Ole Miss commemorating the school's first black student.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-...l-rights-charges-from-ol/nkgnq/#__federated=1

This hate is real & they're also trying to legislate it.

A girl at South Carolina was listing out the reasons the wi fi was bad at her school & guess what her first reason was?

:smh: Southern "tradition" handed down.

View media item 1478341
It's open season out here at these "Universities".

A female Duke student hanged a noose around a tree.

http://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...its-tying-noose-no-longer-campus#.VSFq5lyf_8t

A Georgia student places a noose around the neck of the statue at Ole Miss commemorating the school's first black student.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-...l-rights-charges-from-ol/nkgnq/#__federated=1

This hate is real & they're also trying to legislate it.
:rofl:

So they're blaming black people for bad WiFi

I hope the acts of the duke & georgia "students" fall under hate crime laws.

Like Aldo Raine said in Inglorious regarding th nazis but in this case these white hooded folks, they need to be branded for everyone to see.

mean.gif
Southern "tradition" handed down.
Someone definitely has the unblurred pic.

Let's see her squirm when it's leaked.

^ Privacy? She wrote that on a whiteboard in a USC class room...

Like Aldo Raine said, I like my racists to stand out so I can see them & people can see where they stand.

Last edited:

Like Aldo Raine said, I like my racists to stand out so I can see them & people can see where they stand.
laugh.gif
 he was clearly being sarcastic...I hope!

Agreed.

You know what the worst part is? Social media can absolutely destroy your future.

Once your name is out there for something like this, you're forever branded to future employers, etc. The old adage is "if you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all." Now there's actual evidence (photo/video) that can ruin you.

Last edited:
Agreed.

You know what the worst part is? Social media can absolutely destroy your future.

Once your name is out there for something like this, you're forever branded to future employers, etc. The old adage is "if you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all." Now there's actual evidence (photo/video) that can ruin you.
lol @ you thinking this

Sadly these incidents only get talked about for a few days, and then it's back to business as usual. Most Americans conveniently have zero long term memory when it comes to racism

Last edited:
3 Bucknell students were expelled for referring to black people using the N word & saying things like "black people should be dead" & "lynch 'em."

What's interesting is that an inmate at a nearby prison reported this while listening to the station.

Isn't it funny that not a single member of the school "community" raised any concerns about the explicit racism the students were spewing on the radio. It took an inmate at a nearby prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/31/bucknell-racist-radio_n_6979402.html

Last edited:

Like Aldo Raine said, I like my racists to stand out so I can see them

Agreed.

Nah, the more I think about this the more I feel that most people caught being racist online will only face temporary consequences

Remember when Obama won in 2008. The racist flood gates opened wide online.

I mean it seemed like there were hundreds of people exposing themselves but I doubt all those people's lives are ruined

And if it is one thing white folk love to love other white folk, it is a second chance

Sadly these incidents only get talked about for a few days, and then it's back to business as usual. Most Americans conveniently have zero long term memory when it comes to racism
Here's the equation

Black = Forget

Non Black = Never Forget

9/11 =Never

MOvie Theater = Never

OKC Building = Never

Tulsa OK = Forget Rewrite History. Dont mention

Rosewood = Forget

Oocee =  Forget

We gotta keep cycling this so people know who our real enemy is. and not us

Nah, the more I think about this the more I feel that most people caught being racist online will only face temporary consequences

Remember when Obama won in 2008. The racist flood gates opened wide online.

I mean it seemed like there were hundreds of people exposing themselves but I doubt all those people's lives are ruined

And if it is one thing white folk love to love other white folk, it is a second chance
THIS.. these racial motivated incidents have been out there. its kinda like Joe Johnson when he would whopp there *****.. the next day people got hung

Back
Top Bottom