Raging Bulls (Fire and Ice) Pack Release Date

I've been looking and can't seem to find the exact date. Also the information of the type of release would be cool to.
laugh.gif

may 30th seems to be what every1 is saying, but its your 1st post so welcome, but search a lil harder next time there is acouple posts about it already

Thanks guys. I've been lurking here for some time. Just got into sneakers in the fall. Own 5 pair at them moment. Anyone else plan on getting them?

Originally Posted by otakutrevan

Thanks guys. I've been lurking here for some time. Just got into sneakers in the fall. Own 5 pair at them moment. Anyone else plan on getting them?

Im cool on the pack. Black ones look ok, and those all reds would probably get me killed lol!

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Im cool on the pack. Black ones look ok, and those all reds would probably get me killed lol!

Yeah I live in a "crip" area. But im still gonna rock. Whats the price on the pack....since the thread is already up and running....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by otakutrevan

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Yeah I live in a "crip" area. But im still gonna rock. Whats the price on the pack....since the thread is already up and running....
pimp.gif

the retail price is 310, like the count down packs.

Very limited man, like 5 per each size in the wuuuuuuurld. People starting queueing since December.

^^lol.
imma cop but ds the red ones, rock the black ones. And im also gonna come home that day w/ 3 pairs (12's)

Back
Top Bottom