RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Damn. Y'all team sucks....

Lol. Man that was tough. So obvious the lack of everything. No run. No weapons. Made Carr look like a rookie. Defense... Goodness gracious.

Eff it. Bring on the niners.

Something has to change.

I wouldn't even wish this on my enemies.

Last edited:
I'll take Amari at the #9 slot and some extra picks, please. Though I'm sure Amari would be gone by that point.

I missed most of the game because the power went out.

Just saw #1 pick back to us 1 positive at least :lol:

Last edited:
I've changed my mind on this. I would give up something significant for Harbaugh, or any coach I strongly feel could change our culture.

Would he also be the GM?

I'd give him that too. Or bring in whoever he wants. You have to bring someone in with credibility, there's no other way you can bring in free agents who care for anything more than getting a good pay day. Ideally you'd want whoever the GM is to be someone who can make great signings and keep the cap reasonable, so it would also be in Mark's interest to bring in a President for the franchise who has no past ties to the franchise to monitor this situation over Harbaugh and new GM. We need fresh eyes that can be brutally honest about our condition with Mark and insist on changes when needed.

In other news, Roger Saffold dressed in all black after the game today and told reporters he was dressed for our funeral and that he wished the Rams scored 76 points on us. :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone going to the game?

I'm a little worried about the craziness 
laugh.gif

I wanted to bring my 8 yr old bro

49er fans are the worst 

Anyone have experience at the battle of the bay? 

safety tips?

Last edited:
Anyone going to the game?
I'm a little worried about the craziness :lol:
I wanted to bring my 8 yr old bro

49er fans are the worst 

Anyone have experience at the battle of the bay? 
safety tips?

Be careful, man. Just check out your area where you're sitting and watch out for bad signs. I went to the last preseason game between us and them and the fights were all over the stadium.

These games tend to bring out the worst fans of both franchises. If you do decide to go, don't buy tickets in a cheap area. There will be fights.

That being said, I might go. I'm 50/50 on it right now.

Last edited:
I'm goin for sure. My girl was hesitant to go but she going with me. Should b interesting. Just don't act like an *** and itll b alright...security and undercovers are gonna b heavy...

Back
Top Bottom