RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

AMARI COOPER FOR THE SILVER IN BLACK IN 2015.

SON.

pimp.gif

Was reading a mock that said Leonard Williams told the RAIDERS that he wants to play for them and that they will draft him if he's available.

Not sure how you can make that statement with the uncertainty of the staff/front office but still interesting.

Was reading a mock that said Leonard Williams told the RAIDERS that he wants to play for them and that they will draft him if he's available.

Not sure how you can make that statement with the uncertainty of the staff/front office but still interesting.
Cause he tryin to play with Khalil Mack on the line lol 
pimp.gif

Bring in Suh too 
eek.gif

Cause he tryin to play with Khalil Mack on the line lol :pimp:

Bring in Suh too :wow:

Mack Moore Wiliams Dickerson Suh :smokin

Suh is going to let his agent pick is team.  Which means he's looking for money and we got it. Reggie make it happen.

I wouldn't have changed the helmet tho...all black coo n keep the silver dome peice. That all black looks raven like..and then I think of goose falling on Gannon n my stomach gets upset

I wouldn't have changed the helmet tho...all black coo n keep the silver dome peice. That all black looks raven like..and then I think of goose falling on Gannon n my stomach gets upset
Goose took our ring. **** goose!

Back
Top Bottom