RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

yeah I'd cut Little. Holmes is better than him and Butler should be a lock. Carry 5 WR

seth roberts & greg jenkins to practice squad. maybe Mike Davis too.

PS squad candidates:
George Atkinson, RB
Karl Williams, FB
Seth Roberts, WR
Greg Jenkins, WR
Ryan Robinson, DE
Carlos Fields, LB
Chance Casey, CB

we got 10 spots so I'd expect some OL/TE in there as well.

Last edited:
Little has no place on this roster. Jones, Rod, D Mo, Holmes and Butler should be the main core.

Oakland’s Top 100 potential on offense
August, 29, 2014

By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com

ESPN’s top 100 rankings project ends Friday. The Oakland Raiders did not have a player ranked in the Top 100 on offense. Tennessee and Jacksonville were the only other teams not to have a player in the Top 100.

Let’s take a look at some Oakland offensive players who could potentially crack the Top 100 in the future:

Derek Carr: The rookie quarterback will likely be the Raiders’ starter by this time next year, at the latest. Shoot, it could happen next week. The second-round pick has big potential. You never know how a quarterback will develop, but Carr has a chance to be a star.

Gabe Jackson: The third-round pick is a road-grading guard. It may take a while for him to develop into a top-tier guard but he has that type of potential.

Marcel Reece: Too bad fullbacks aren’t valued in today’s game or Reece could easily be on the list now. The Raiders hope to get him more involved in the offense. If so, we could see him in this list next year.

Mychal Rivera: I wouldn’t be shocked to see him jump into the top 50 someday. He flashed as a rookie last season. Rivera has a chance to be a highly-productive pass-catcher.

Stefen Wisniewski: The fourth-year center is a stalwart of this offense. He is not a top-tier player but he is a good player who is getting better.

I'm from Hawaii I don't mess with Fresno State. Carr is a Raider so I'll ride with him, don't bring that bull**** in here tho.

That damn TD pass to Rivera had me like "nooooooooo" to "yessssssssss" in about .25 seconds 
laugh.gif

Not sure if I should be happy that his arm strength is good enough for that tip'd pass to fall towards Rivera or be scared he threw to double coverage 
nerd.gif

I'm really hoping I jumped the gun when I dismissed Carr as a franchise quarterback. I based most of my judgments on his last college game against USC where he was rocked. He definitely looks a lot more comfortable in the pocket. It seemed like he was patient and okay with taking the hit last night, which was not the case in the bowl game. Keep proving me wrong Derek. (That #4 jersey keeps reminding me of Favre.)

The thought of finally having a franchise quarterback got me feelin' some type of way.

jumpmanfromdabay jumpmanfromdabay if you're going to post those pics every week can you put them in a spoiler going forward? Every time I load up a page with those pics it takes forever for it to finish and it doesn't allow me to read any posts without the page jumping after each pic loads.

Back
Top Bottom