RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

@JustBlogBaby: PFF's second worst player in 2013 Brandian Ross and 2014's worst Miles Burris have played nearly every defensive snap today.

Waiting for the stretch of bad games from Carr. Expected for a rookie. Like how he's handled it. This team is just bad. I see other teams running some of the plays the raiders do and their skill players just make better plays. O-line really started to come apart in the Second half. I have hope for the young guys of this team.

Last edited:
I don't see how this is Reggie's fAult.
Hate to sound like a broken record but no top picks from 09-12 means we shouldn't expect anything different.

Greg Olson is just the worst.

Read an article that DJ's injury is just a strain. Mannn...Off to San Diego then short rest for Thursday against the Chiefs...Goodness gracious.

I don't see how this is Reggie's fAult.
Hate to sound like a broken record but no top picks from 09-12 means we shouldn't expect anything different.

Greg Olson is just the worst.
GM's livelihood are based on their draft picks...and in all honesty he hasn't had many to deal with, but those he did have he missed (not this draft class tho).

I think the biggest scrutiny is the Hayden pick and the Watson pick. The Dennis Allen pick was on him too...hell, letting go of Hue was on him too and that upset most fans...

The first draft was wack but he didn't have a scouting system in place prior to the draft so he had to use the raiders' old scouts. That was bad.

2 years ago. We had 2 picks in the first 3 rounds. Sio is a stud. Menelik & DJ have talent but are consistently hurt. Until those 2 prove they can stay on the field, the 2013 draft class will be considered shaky as well.

The 2014 class? His scouts are in place and comfortable. We can all agree he hit a homer. Give him at least 2 more classes and another hc and we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom