Raiders @ Bucs Game Thread ( Jamarcus is playin good Ball)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn .. GUNNA since you said it then you give me hope for Jamarcus. I always said just give him a line and recievers other then Chaz whatever & JLH &he'll be iight.

Sad to see Cadillac....you knew it was bad too...his reaction to it on the ground was gut wrenching.

I can only imagine how frustrating that is to put all that work through just to have to go through it again.

Sad man...just sad.

Otherwise this game has been everything I hoped it would be so far.
Somebody should tell the coaches that Bush is nice...it shouldn't have taken the last game of the season
to get Bush involved.

Just based off of stats alone, the gap between Ryan and Russell is not as big as some make it seem. Russell gets lost in the chaos that is the Oakland Raiders I believe.
The most telling stat IMO, is the fumbles. Ryan has half the fumbles Russell does and that can be attributed to their awareness.
But Matt Ryan's o-line has been playing far more solid than Russell's. In fact, it's not even close.

Bottom line, get Russell an offensive line and you'll see what the kid can REALLY do. Ryan's good, but is far overrated. On this board, on ESPN, period.

Lastly, McFadden has really struggled since those two turf toe injuries. Combined with the fact the coaches are too stubborn or stupid to get him more
touches and Fargas less, it becomes easy to see why McFadden has had a disappointing rookie season.

Ryan has benefited so much from a great o-line, head coach, running game, and a suprisingly good defense. Look at what Jrock has gone through in this one yearalone (2 head coaches, unstable o-line, underacheiving running game). His stats should be horrible but they are not. In fact, his first full year as a startingQB trumps Vince Young, Matt Leinart, and Eli Manning in comparison.

Is Jon Gruden gonna be on the hot seat? Two straight playoff losses in the first round at home and now a collapse like this? And now Kiffin is leaving withRonde and Brooks not having that many years left, this Bucs D may never be the same

Back
Top Bottom